Jamil Burroughs (former Alabama DT) enrolled and practicing with team. Update: not eligible for 2023 per cribby

Yeah a 5 is giving Joy too much credit. Y'all seen't her lately?

View attachment 253753

YOU *******!

1693430271492.png

Advertisement
Huge for depth, sure. Doesn't seem like he made a big impact at Bama. We obviously are not Bama, but with Taylor Deen and JHH I hope for our sakes he is our fourth best DT at best this season, otherwise we're in trouble.
He played a lot of snaps and played in 11 games at arguably the most loaded team in the country. It’s a huge add especially for August. I’d take him over all the guys we’ve missed on at dt in the portal.

Last edited:
So far we have Gaby stating this with no proof nor evidence nor any official statement.

Which is why I am taking the rules at face value and the rules are clear on this one.
Funny enough Gaby hasn’t confirmed it yet, he’s still unsure. That tweet from Canesville was incorrect. There’s other people on 247 confirming it going off of Sun Sentinel allegedly confirming it

Advertisement
Huge for depth, sure. Doesn't seem like he made a big impact at Bama. We obviously are not Bama, but with Taylor Deen and JHH I hope for our sakes he is our fourth best DT at best this season, otherwise we're in trouble.

That’s a perfect scenario. Depth. Injuries happen and DT can’t play every snap. If he is eligible we just added a guy who could play 15-25 snaps a game. That’s huge. Now it doesn’t force Moten into action if he isn’t ready and also let’s Horton likely RS. This is much needed if he can play.

He played a lot of snaps and played in 11 games at the arguably the most loaded team in the country. It’s a huge add especially for August. I’d take him over all the guys we’ve missed on at dt in the portal.

I’m thrilled with the addition Cribby. Although, I would have taken Bear over him

Advertisement
He was going to be in Bama’s two deep and played a lot of football there . For our situation he’s a staring caliber player. But he won’t start lol. This is huge for depth. As I’ve been saying “ they know how huge this season is “.
Is he eligible this season? Wasn't there a deadline to enter the portal and be eligible?

Advertisement
Adding him now wouldn’t make sense if he’s not eligible. Especially with his baggage.
Idk… the way our DT recruiting is shaping up and with LT expected departure after this season. Grab him… if he plays this season great! If he can’t play this season then that’s better than him being at FSU (or someone else) next year and having to play against him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back