Jamil Burroughs (former Alabama DT) enrolled and practicing with team. Update: not eligible for 2023 per cribby

I think if 'Bama dismissed him he's eligible.

No, I think it is the withdrawal of financial aid. The "dismissal" could actually work against him, though it seems like it was a "both sides agreed to part ways" version of a "dismissal", which is good.

1693427596107.png

1693427640725.png

Look, I'm just being honest, I do NOT know all of the details of Burroughs' Alabama situation here, I am just trying to lay out the rules as I know them to be.

We should know soon. Don't order your Burroughs jersey at AllCanes yet. YET.

Advertisement
So far we have Gaby stating this with no proof nor evidence nor any official statement.

Which is why I am taking the rules at face value and the rules are clear on this one.
Who says he has no proof? He reported he is immediately eligible. You think he reported that without following up? Quite the assumption there ya chili dog nerd. Or should I say chili frankfurter dork.

Advertisement
IF he is eligible we cannot understate how massive of a pickup this is…6’3 315 is great size and IF he is Eligible he immediately becomes one of our top 4 DTs…

Gotta imagine this has been in the hush hush for a while and he has been getting info on the Defensive playbook, getting his conditioning in etc etc depending on how long he has truly been with the team I would hope he is ready to go ASAP.

Top 6 DT rotation of:

Leonard Taylor
Branson Deen
Jamil Burroughs
JHH
Ahmad Moten
Joshua Horton

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sources that have told us they are being told he’s eligible: Gaby, Cribby, Sun Sentinel, Canesville

Sources telling us we have to follow the rules and he’s ineligible: Guy from Germany
Cribby has not said he is eligible for certain.

But keep digging with the ad hominem, I'm sure you'll find someone to laugh at it. :)

Advertisement
Back