Jamie Vance 2020 CB (Karr)- most over-looked Louisiana recruit of 2020

D

deleted18678

I think a lot of schools wanted to wait to see how he did once Devin Bush was gone, but played a locked-down state championship game and is starting to get a lot of attention. A lot of fun to watch. He's 5'10 but has very long arms. Great backpedal, great pivot, and great direction-change in M2M. Also has quick, explosive jump. As a tackler, he takes nice angles and loves contact. Can't catch sh*t, but that's alright. That extra point block was in the championship game - it's going to be a habit for him next year.

He doesn't have a lot of offers at the moment.

Not the best highlight tape,

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
We could have a chance here.

Karr is an URBAN school. Algiers. Straight up hood ish. Harder than Liberty City could ever imagine.

Speedy Noil and Gerald Willis from Karr. Maybe big G could have some pull with this kid. Louisiana DBs, and especially NOLA DBs are on a different planet. Ed Reed, Tyrann Mathieu, Kristian Fulton.

Get this kid!!!

I think Karr is a great school. I have two daughters that graduated from there and two daughters there now. None of my children grew up in Algiers (just me). Anyone in the parish can go there. The neighborhood is getting better. The school is going through a $50 million renovation. Still low income area but gang violence is continually dropping (fingers crossed).

Advertisement
Looks good Boot, definitely someone we need to alert the coaches about if they don’t already know about him.

Advertisement
Back