2024 Jamie Tremble 4* TE from Norcross, GA

Advertisement
This one is weird, no offer from any SEC school except Miss St. And basically lower level ACC offers like Duke, Syracuse and WF. Didnt watch his film yet but that that stood out. He OV to Syracuse last week as well.

Advertisement
Shocked that this kid doesn’t have big time offers. Must be private school competition only or something. Mario likely wants to see if he can be physical in a camp setting.

Advertisement
Camping at Miami today. Ran high 4.5s and 10.5 in broad jump.

"Best Miami has seen in camp circuit. He had the furthest broad in the UC Report in the COUNTRY this spring." - 247
big-time athlete without elite measurables nor speed, and strikes me as the tweener-type who finds a way to make plays..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Clawson knows how to evaluate talent.

This kid must be talented but under the radar

Without elite size? Because 4.5 with a 10+ broad is pretty elite,
I said he was "big-time athlete for a reason; however he's built more like an elite WR than TE at 6'4" 200lbs, and he runs upper 4.5s but doesn't have long speed.

watch his film compared to recent commit Elija Lofton, who is an elite football player.

Last edited:
From @Geo305 recruiting space

Tremble

• Miami involved w/a LOT of TEs
  • Expects Miami to get involved with this recruitment
  • Miami going after TEs some commited elsewhere (Matthews, Hansen, Galloway, Jackson, Odom)
  • Take two blue chips each year

I said he was "big-time athlete for a reason; however he's built more like an elite WR than TE at 6'4" 200lbs, and he runs upper 4.5s but doesn't have long speed.

watch his film compared to recent commit Elija Lofton, who is an elite football player.
Agree that he’s not Lofton like as a football player, and I don’t think he’s a wideout at the next level, but think he can be a weapon in the spread, although if obviously prefer Odom

Advertisement
Back