Jamie Gordiner

Advertisement
Somewhat expected. Good luck to the kid. IMHO he would have been a solid addition to the LB corp had he stayed healthy.

Good luck to him in all future endeavors. Tough luck to have your career destroyed by injuries before it even begins.

Another scholarship open, good luck. The kid had talent he just had some unfortunate injuries

Advertisement
As someone who lived with two bad knees for over 40 years until they would finally replace them I’m glad he made the decision now before it got worse.At some point you have to look at what your normal day life will look like and how you will function day to day.

I wish the kid nothing but success in life going forward and hope he has nowhere near the pain in those knees that I had..

Talked to him about this a few months ago but wasn’t going to give info on a personal decision like this. He really loves this program and was upset about his injuries. He turned heads a lot in practice when healthy and could’ve been a contributor. Really great guy and he’ll be successful in whatever he does.

Advertisement
Talked to him about this a few months ago but wasn’t going to give info on a personal decision like this. He really loves this program and was upset about his injuries. He turned heads a lot in practice when healthy and could’ve been a contributor. Really great guy and he’ll be successful in whatever he does.

everyone said the kid can play. its sad.

As someone who lived with two bad knees for over 40 years until they would finally replace them I’m glad he made the decision now before it got worse.At some point you have to look at what your normal day life will look like and how you will function day to day.

I wish the kid nothing but success in life going forward and hope he has nowhere near the pain in those knees that I had..

How are your replaced knees now? I tore a meniscus about 8 or 9 yrs ago. Started having problems about 2 yrs ago. Baker's Cyst which consistently filled up with fluid. Got better for a yr with Synvisc One. Had another Synvisc One injection about three weeks ago. Waiting for improvement. Often takes about six weeks. Knee replacement might be in my future.

Also will do some platelet-rich plasma.

I've heard that for some replacement patients pain gets worse but I'be also heard that technology and techniques have improved.

So many promising careers destroyed prematurely by knee injuries. Rusty, that TE, Curtis Justice, we recruited from Texas the same year we got Eric Winston (we honored his scholarship although he sustained the injury in HS)...all the way back to our starting,QB in 1960, Eddie Johns from whom we only got one year.

Advertisement
TheMatador,
Had my knees replaced two years ago, did not go well due to severe dvt and baker cyst.
Took me approximately ten months to recover, sweated blood to get there.
Get a good surgeon and know that the extend of recovery is dependent on your effort.

Advertisement
Back