2024 Jameson Young - DB Lakeland HS, Lakeland FL

One9

Senior
6-1.5 155

Originally from Auburndale HS, transferred to Lakeland this offseason.

Played 7v7 this year with RAW. @Stevo365's team. An FIU commit, committed to DVD.

Started unranked and no offers. Now has FIU, UAB, WKU, Iowa St, etc.

Will be camping this week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Stevo365 said on tonight's show he's going to be a 4* once people find out about him. Locking down the best WR in the country to the point that they all were whining they couldn't do anything going up against him.

Stevo strongly suspects he'll get an offer after the coaches see him. FIU commit and DVD loves him.

Last edited:
@Stevo365 said on tonight's show he's going to be a 4* once people find out about him. Locking down the best WR in the country to the point that they all were whining they couldn't do anything going up against him.
Who is this "best WR in the country" you speak of?

If he blows up like @Stevo365 predicts, could he break the Lakeland curse? Why do I keep doing this to myself?

Fail Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

Advertisement

Stevo strongly suspects he'll get an offer after the coaches see him. FIU commit and DVD loves him.

I respect Stevo’s opinion. He’s in the trenches. My problem is he doesn’t have 1 snap of corner tape. Hopefully this year he’ll play corner I think that could really help his case picking up some bigger offers.

Last kid transferred from Auburndale to Lakeland was Summeral the kids with the dad in the Gaytor uni.

Advertisement
I feel like there was some buzz about this kid in early summer and then he camped at UM but we didn't offer.

Advertisement
Back