James Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most kids love UM its just the money is hard to pass up. I talked to my son who is 12 and told him yesterday your a cane fan am i Right? he said yea.......he then asked me why isnt miami good anymore I told him teams cheat......if u were great at football would u go to UM? he said yes............I said but what if another school says your mom and dad get banging jobs and a house bought and paid for and new cars for everyone would u not go to UM.......he said I would go whoever paid to take care of my family......right there u just know a kid could love a school but money super seeds all.

I have my daughters trained to the point they see the G on the helmet for Georgia first thing out of there mouth is dad isn’t that the team that cheats?

I have my daughters trained to the point they see the G on the helmet for Georgia first thing out of there mouth is dad isn’t that the team that cheats?
My kids arent into football they root for the U but there not into it like me I would say Im the only one into it.

i don't think this kid ends up at Miami...... but i don't think he hates us either i think he actually likes the school but needs money so I'm not mad at the kid.

go get paid make sure your family eat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back