James Williams will be a cane

Advertisement
LCE the 🐐 is starting to believe a little bit that it’s possible. When that happens and the Cribster says the same, I’m done. I’m suckered back in.

@RVACane LOL.

y'all **** y'all pants if I told you who Lashlee was talking to behind the scenes at QB who is giving us a major look.... :unsure:

Advertisement
One of the easiest bag techniques is employed by car dealerships. Got an owner who happens to be a booster? You can offer the car to the family member who signs the loan, with the idea that the player will hopefully eventually pay it all off as an NFL rich man. If that doesn't materialize, the owner of course has the ability to just write it off.

Needless to say, that only scratches the surface of how this is done.
Especially when the owner is Nick Saban

The 94 UM vs Nebraska wasn't a NC game for UM....If UM Won..Penn St would have been crowned....
while I agree, some thought that Miami would jump Penn St in one of the polls. I wasn’t expecting it to happen, I was more ****ed we couldn’t stop Corey Schlesinger as a freaking FB in 4th

It's a 34 page thread on a recruit in a slow time with absolutely zero actual news about said recruit. Quit crying about thread derailing. Everyone's being civil. Threads take twists and turns. That's the fcking blog game.

Maybe jackbevague's "if you knew what I know you'd **** yourself" post will get it going in a completely different direction.

Advertisement
@RVACane LOL.

y'all **** y'all pants if I told you who Lashlee was talking to behind the scenes at QB who is giving us a major look.... :unsure:
I’m not even worried about QB. If Lashlee and King don’t do what they should be able to do, we’re back to negative square one anyhow. If they do what we think they can do, one of these highly skilled kids will jump on board.

thenug-oHP8wpA5fv.gif
giphy (13).gif
b392afe094ebd45059d36df2733b129c.gif

So if Manny wins 6 or 7 regular season games this year, assuming an 11 or 12 game schedule, you’d give him 2 more years?
I think he should have been fired after the flu game but I'm willing to give him this season assuming we play a full slate. Again he has to win 9 games to keep his job. 8 games he's fired. 7 games he's fired immediately and stripped of the keys. We have to win the next two recruiting classes could be game changers. We have to start winning it's been 17 **** years. I'm tired of mediocre. This is what Michigan feels like a mediocre program.
The leader of the cult of Butch refuses to acknowledge any deficiencies in his flawless bff and hero.

Btw here are the records of the teams we defeated in year four, for the completely unbiased we’d be playing on Telemundo crowd:

2-9
4-7
5-6
8-4
4-7
2-9
2-9
10-2
7-5
The truth!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't press me too much on this, but Lashlee is talking to a great QB prospect, and that QB is listening. I'll just leave it at that for now.

Just for ****s and giggles, I'll say who I would be surprised by, but could see Lashlee convincing.

We know he's talked to Garcia, David, and Milroe. So that news would not cause me to **** my drawers. Lashlee recruited Preston Stone at SMU and landed him. Got him to commit to SMU over LSU and PSU and 40 other schools. Thats some Dr Mindbender mental juju right there. Logic says he'd be the surprise.

Advertisement
Back