James Williams will be a cane

Erickson won the National Championship his first year. The only game they lost was at FSU , a game QB Erickson missed forcing us fo start a freshman Torretta.
Erickson Won a NC his 1st yr because JJ left him an NFL team...Both his NCs were Won with 90% JJ Kids....His recruiting was *** from 92-94.....He was given a Rolls Royce...and left Butch a Chevy Chevette....
Butch in turn leaves Coker a Ferrari....and Coker pulls an Erickson and leaves Shannon a Camry...

Advertisement
This is also the reason you can't give these simpletons credit for nothing. If the comparison is Butch first year to this without understanding context(scholarship numbers actually healthy and on the team,practice going iron man most of the season...)
Dee....If some of these people "Truly" knew what Butch had to put up with, they'd be Astounded....The Administration treated him like ****...To be able to do what he did by yr 4...with absolutely No depth to begin with, is Mindboggling....What Butch lacked as a So called Poor Gameday Coach (looked okay to me when he wiped his *** with Spurrier in 01)
He MORE than made up for with Evaluations...Recruiting...Development..and putting a Great Staff together....But Hey...What do I know....

Last edited:
Dee....If some of these people "Truly" knew what Butch had to put up with, they'd be Astounded....The Administration treated him like ****...To be able to do what he did by yr 4...with absolutely No depth to begin with, is Mindboggling....What Butch lacked as a So called Poor Gameday Coach (looked okay to me when he wiped his *** with Spurrier in 01)
He MORE than made up with Evaluations...Recruiting...Development..and putting a Great Staff together....But Hey...What do I know....

In year four Butch was putting the finishing touches on going 0-8 against FSU and VT and getting thumped by 53 by Syracuse.

In the big win over UCLA his defense gave up nearly 700 yards. His game day plan that day consisted of riding Edge's back to the tune of 40 carries for 300 yards.

Butch is great at a lot of things, but isn't and never has been a great game day coach.

Advertisement
LCE the 🐐 is starting to believe a little bit that it’s possible. When that happens and the Cribster says the same, I’m done. I’m suckered back in.

1593868938939.gif

In year four Butch was putting the finishing touches on going 0-8 against FSU and VT and getting thumped by 53 by Syracuse.

In the big win over UCLA his defense gave up nearly 700 yards. His game day plan that day consisted of riding Edge's back to the tune of 40 carries for 300 yards.

Butch is great at a lot of things, but isn't and never has been a great game day coach.

I've said this on here for years. He would get booed going into the tunnel. My season tickets were right above the tunnel. The constant blunders and penalty's were just so bad at times. But his evaluation of players and development was top notch. Hated that he left us but most people would leave for the NFL and the Millions.

I've said this on here for years. He would get booed going into the tunnel. My season tickets were right above the tunnel. The constant blunders and penalty's were just so bad at times. But his evaluation of players and development was top notch. Hated that he left us but most people would leave for the NFL and the Millions.

The leader of the cult of Butch refuses to acknowledge any deficiencies in his flawless bff and hero.

Btw here are the records of the teams we defeated in year four, for the completely unbiased we’d be playing on Telemundo crowd:

2-9
4-7
5-6
8-4
4-7
2-9
2-9
10-2
7-5

Advertisement
Erickson Won a NC his 1st yr because JJ left him an NFL team...Both his NCs were Won with 90% JJ Kids....His recruiting was *** from 92-94.....He was given a Rolls Royce...and left Butch a Chevy Chevette....
Butch in turn leaves Coker a Ferrari....and Coker pulls an Erickson and leaves Shannon a Camry...
The fact is he won a ship when he took over. Erickson could coach, but he was terrible as a recruiter.

The leader of the cult of Butch refuses to acknowledge any deficiencies in his flawless bff and hero.

Btw here are the records of the teams we defeated in year four, for the completely unbiased we’d be playing on Telemundo crowd:

2-9
4-7
5-6
8-4
4-7
2-9
2-9
10-2
7-5
So James Wiilliams, yeah or **** yeah?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We won the Championship in 91 & played for it in 92 without an O-line. His offense is what many teams are turning to today.
His offense was around 10yrs earlier Thanks to Bill Walsh...Stop it...His OL was alot better in 91 than the Garbage he left Butch in 94/95....Why??...Garbage recruiting...And don't get me started on QB recruiting, and the Toilet water he left as he raced outta Hecht...

We won the Championship in 91 & played for it in 92 without an O-line. His offense is what many teams are turning to today.
"In 92..without an OL"...so you run an Offense against Bama...that played Directly into the hands of they're AA DL??....Gotcha....His OL in 91 was alot better than 92....All of this directly falls on his Non Recruiting ***...Especially OL and QB.....

Advertisement
Back