Advertisement
Saw on IG lol interesting post.

Attachments

• 387FF826-B6B3-4179-9E50-ABD313D48EAD.jpeg
    387FF826-B6B3-4179-9E50-ABD313D48EAD.jpeg
    427.3 KB · Views: 510
Last edited:
Advertisement
I think he wants to be in Miami no doubt I understand the bags and what not but some kids just like to be home
Well if that the case we’ll see him in the transfer portal 2022🤷🏾‍♂️. I don’t see him staying home at this point. A lot of ppl will point out Taes recruitment. To that I say u keep recruiting him until the End. I’m not saying don’t recruit him. But unless this kid commits to UGA then Decommitts (Tae with Oregon) I’m not holding my breath on ya signing him

Well if that the case we’ll see him in the transfer portal 2022🤷🏾‍♂️. I don’t see him staying home at this point. A lot of ppl will point out Taes recruitment. To that I say u keep recruiting him until the End. I’m not saying don’t recruit him. But unless this kid commits to UGA then Decommitts (Tae with Oregon) I’m not holding my breath on ya signing him
Ya no doubt . I think winning will help us a lil bit but I feel that way about a lot of recruits . Win and they will come. Miami is really a sleeping giant. Win the coastal back to back and things will change

Advertisement
In reality I don’t think we have any legit shot at him right now. If GA has a weird year and we have a really good one? Who knows lol at this point though even calling it a pipe dream is optimistic 🤷🏼‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back