James Williams playin'

Advertisement
LMAO that’s really rich. Sure, he has a choice. Play here for peanuts. Play somewhere else and his life is changed. Real tough choice.

Teach a lesson hahahahahahah. Yeah, if James Williams takes his bag and it doesn’t pan out at Clemson, I’m sure the next time Dabo tells a kid “anything you want”, he’s gonna think twice about it lmao. Hmmmm. James went here and he’s got a few hundred grand in his pocket. But it didn’t go how he planned. I think I’ll go to Miami for free instead :LOL::LOL:
Goddamnit why did nevin have to snitch lol. But u are exactly right most people dont understand imagine going from having no money and someone gives you essentially a blank check and tells u come with me and write what amount you want on it. How do u say no especially if u imagine yourself at 17 years old

Maaaan! Get that BS outta my face. James must be trying to see how many Cane fans he can make vomit

Of course he's playing. I don't understand why you all care what the kid says or tweets.

If he signs with us, that will be great. But until then, why pay him any mind?

Advertisement
He’s got a 3.7 GPA, he wants to be a mechanical engineer, and he’s had literally as horrible an upbringing as you can possibly have. This is not Josh Jobe. This is a kid being offered life changing money when he has literally zero. He’s not trolling anyone. He’s not disrespecting anyone. I’m way too old to wish ill will on a 17 year old kid for saying yes when someone opens up a duffel bag with $400k in it.

Any of you superfans pull for Le’veon Bell? What about Zeke? I’ll never hate on any man for getting what he can, when he can. I’m not 22 years old. This is a business, whether you like it or not. Even at this level.
So why are we even talking about natty’s or playoff appearances? You think he’s the only one? What about Taylor? Stewart? Enis at u school? Collins’s? Seymour? Collier? On and on and on for the next few cycles.
Why even bother then? If we aren’t at the level to offer multiple sofla recruits 6 figures then let’s keep it 💯 and say let’s be happy with winning the coastal every few years so we can get curb stomped by Clemson? Let’s be content with being a top 25 private school.
You think Williams is the only kid with zero money?
What about those muck kids? Those naranja and Gould’s kids? What about those kids around btw?
All everyone wants is for a few kids a year to say no to short money put on for canes and be part of the brotherhood and legacy of being a cane.
I’m sure there will some breaking off in he meantime but not as much as those schools.
But he will get that bread wether or not he puts us in his top 5 or not. He will get hat rifle bag even if he never sets foot on our campus. So why do it. That’s why people get upset my dude. No one would have pages on him if never committed. No one would
be on here upset at him begging Ed reed to see a tweet and then Posting some Clemson Sht t after.
Stop using this mans name.
6E0FD8DD-FFEA-4A0D-8252-B178E6BB864C.jpeg

So why are we even talking about natty’s or playoff appearances? You think he’s the only one? What about Taylor? Stewart? Enis at u school? Collins’s? Seymour? Collier? On and on and on for the next few cycles.
Why even bother then? If we aren’t at the level to offer multiple sofla recruits 6 figures then let’s keep it 💯 and say let’s be happy with winning the coastal every few years so we can get curb stomped by Clemson? Let’s be content with being a top 25 private school.
You think Williams is the only kid with zero money?
What about those muck kids? Those naranja and Gould’s kids? What about those kids around btw?
All everyone wants is for a few kids a year to say no to short money put on for canes and be part of the brotherhood and legacy of being a cane.
I’m sure there will some breaking off in he meantime but not as much as those schools.
But he will get that bread wether or not he puts us in his top 5 or not. He will get hat rifle bag even if he never sets foot on our campus. So why do it. That’s why people get upset my dude. No one would have pages on him if never committed. No one would
be on here upset at him begging Ed reed to see a tweet and then Posting some Clemson Sht t after.
Stop using this mans name.
View attachment 96453

All the kids on our roster are from upper middle class 2 parent homes who dont need a college degree....havent you been paying attention......?

In reality, kids need to pay attention to cut day in the NFL and stop treating college like such a nuisance

Advertisement
From a UGA website:

The University of Georgia has told him it views him as another Taylor. That’s a lofty laurel to place around any young man’s shoulders. Even a kid with a 6-foot-4 frame like Williams carries.

“Be the next Sean Taylor,” James Williams said about UGA. “That’s what they all told me. That’s what coach (Bacarri) Rambo told me and what coach Kirby (Smart) told me. They tell me I’m the next Sean Taylor.”

And what the fvck does uga, kirby or rambo know about Sean Taylor?
What the fvck does those three thing have anything at all to do with Sean Taylor?

He’s got a 3.7 GPA, he wants to be a mechanical engineer, and he’s had literally as horrible an upbringing as you can possibly have. This is not Josh Jobe. This is a kid being offered life changing money when he has literally zero. He’s not trolling anyone. He’s not disrespecting anyone. I’m way too old to wish ill will on a 17 year old kid for saying yes when someone opens up a duffel bag with $400k in it.

Any of you superfans pull for Le’veon Bell? What about Zeke? I’ll never hate on any man for getting what he can, when he can. I’m not 22 years old. This is a business, whether you like it or not. Even at this level.

Dont know his situation but if he's getting 400k to attend college up front on top of the athletic scholarship good for him.
Doesn't mean I have to root for him or any other player not playing for the U.

Advertisement
God you guys take this **** so ******* seriously. Like you would be the most boring straight-laced 16 year olds going on 75 if you were doing it. I can't stand by a legend with this team, I can't put on a number with that team. Jesus just let them enjoy the process and go on with your lives.
Not everybody going on 75 is boring or straight-laced.

How do you know he's trying to do that?
Cause I seen this story too many times and I have heard this is what these kids do. At first they love miami the love is real but 10g in your hand for a kid is like holy ****. Then they ask is this what I can make? Then they tell people and people say get more and pretty much the money becomes the love not the school.

Advertisement
He's a Um fan foreal. Trolling is the sh*t donnell harris does...when his own dad stated he was mad/hurt at sh*t miami fans say.
This is the thing too alot of UM fans are retarded and comment on a kids social media when they open things up. Fans need to learn to stfu and wait till NSD to say something negative. For some reason we are the only fans that cant say anything though its crazy but other schools fans say **** too, its so weird how we get bodied for things other schools do but when they do it everythings fine.

And what the fvck does uga, kirby or rambo know about Sean Taylor?
What the fvck does those three thing have anything at all to do with Sean Taylor?
Insane they use that guys name to associate with other schools, they should say Champ Bailey or some stupid ****. **** ****es me off man, shows u that they say whatever to a sfla kid and they know what makes them tick.

Advertisement
Back