James Williams playin'

Advertisement
How adults can come on here and state things about a kid being pulled in a hundred direction and not know the kid or anyone at his school and definitively make statements is indicative of where we are as a people.
How everyone around him keeps pulling him away from where his heart is just to get paid off of his own sweat and tears also speaks to where we are as a people.
The fact that people all over the world are starving and don’t have access to the basics of society and their civil liberties are being violated on a daily basis and we sit here arguing on where we are as a “people” speaks to where we are as a species.
This isn’t a sociology class or a morality board.

Advertisement
Unless you have a personal relationship with the player there's no reason for a miami fan to root for anyone not playing for the U.

He’s got a 3.7 GPA, he wants to be a mechanical engineer, and he’s had literally as horrible an upbringing as you can possibly have. This is not Josh Jobe. This is a kid being offered life changing money when he has literally zero. He’s not trolling anyone. He’s not disrespecting anyone. I’m way too old to wish ill will on a 17 year old kid for saying yes when someone opens up a duffel bag with $400k in it.

Any of you superfans pull for Le’veon Bell? What about Zeke? I’ll never hate on any man for getting what he can, when he can. I’m not 22 years old. This is a business, whether you like it or not. Even at this level.

He’s got a 3.7 GPA, he wants to be a mechanical engineer, and he’s had literally as horrible an upbringing as you can possibly have. This is not Josh Jobe. This is a kid being offered life changing money when he has literally zero. He’s not trolling anyone. He’s not disrespecting anyone. I’m way too old to wish ill will on a 17 year old kid for saying yes when someone opens up a duffel bag with $400k in it.

Any of you superfans pull for Le’veon Bell? What about Zeke? I’ll never hate on any man for getting what he can, when he can. I’m not 22 years old. This is a business, whether you like it or not. Even at this level.
So you are saying he might be gone to Georgia Tech? Stanford? Cal? Purdue?

You are talking about pro dudes holding out for more money in a league where they get paid to play. Not turning your back on the hometown team while continuing to proclaim your love for them. If he goes elsewhere he can join the group that can eat a bag of ****s and be a ******* bust. If you ain't a hurricanes **** off and I wish no success

Advertisement
You are talking about pro dudes holding out for more money in a league where they get paid to play. Not turning your back on the hometown team while continuing to proclaim your love for them. If he goes elsewhere he can join the group that can eat a bag of ****s and be a ******* bust. If you ain't a hurricanes **** off and I wish no success

Literally the exact same thing homie. This is an amateur dude holding out for more money in a league where kids like him are paid to play. It’s a business at his level. Period.

And that’s cool if u hope he busts and sucks and is a nothing. I get it. You’re a fan, and you’re hurt. I wish all the SFL studs came here too. I’m just saying I’m too old to care if he doesn’t, especially if he’s not disrespecting the school and is really commanding the type of money this kid is. Clemson told him “whatever you want”. Tough to say no thanks when Miami says, um, we have cool dorms?

You can understand but at the end of the day if he isnt on the Miami Hurricanes.....eat a bag of ****s. Aint that hard. Im not rooting for you. Plain and simple. Fans of the miami hurricanes dont have to support and love everyone from their area code. I dont see UGA fans wishing well to the kids that leave for bama or clemson

Advertisement
I understand them choosing the bags but do you have to troll the hometown team to get it...that I will never understand

How’s he trolling? He went to Orlando on his own dime and wore UM **** in the UM section and was cheering openly and loudly for Miami. That’s trolling? Because UM sends him an edit, unsolicited I might add, and he retweets it? Wouldn’t it be more disrespectful if he just ignored it?

You can understand but at the end of the day if he isnt on the Miami Hurricanes.....eat a bag of ****s. Aint that hard. Im not rooting for you. Plain and simple. Fans of the miami hurricanes dont have to support and love everyone from their zip code. I dont see UGA fans wishing well to the kids that leave for bama or clemson

Nah, cause they’re haters and uneducated rednecks. Also, how often does that happen? UGA lose a lot of kids they want from GA to OOS schools? Not really. Nowhere near like the mass exodus around here.

Advertisement
If I have a kid I hope to God these schools offer him money, I'll be reporting their asses to the NCAA, IRS, and any other known entity.

Spoken by a true middle or upper class dude. No troll, no disrespect. I’m genuinely happy you got it like that. Unfortunately, kids like Williams and a lot like him don’t. And that money is their only option. Turning it down to play snitch isn’t in the playbook.

Literally the exact same thing homie. This is an amateur dude holding out for more money in a league where kids like him are paid to play. It’s a business at his level. Period.

And that’s cool if u hope he busts and sucks and is a nothing. I get it. You’re a fan, and you’re hurt. I wish all the SFL studs came here too. I’m just saying I’m too old to care if he doesn’t, especially if he’s not disrespecting the school and is really commanding the type of money this kid is. Clemson told him “whatever you want”. Tough to say no thanks when Miami says, um, we have cool dorms?
Again it's not the same thing. You dont have control over who drafts you. You have the choice when you are a player recruited like he will be to go where you want. Doing the things he is doing is not the way to go about your business. Again you turn your back and go elsewhere I hope they bust and dont make it to the league. Maybe it will teach a lesson to younger players not to turn your back on the people who had your back first

Nah, cause they’re haters and uneducated rednecks. Also, how often does that happen? UGA lose a lot of kids they want from GA to OOS schools? Not really. Nowhere near like the mass exodus around here.

A lot actually.

Last edited:
Again it's not the same thing. You dont have control over who drafts you. You have the choice when you are a player recruited like he will be to go where you want. Doing the things he is doing is not the way to go about your business. Again you turn your back and go elsewhere I hope they bust and dont make it to the league. Maybe it will teach a lesson to younger players not to turn your back on the people who had your back first

LMAO that’s really rich. Sure, he has a choice. Play here for peanuts. Play somewhere else and his life is changed. Real tough choice.

Teach a lesson hahahahahahah. Yeah, if James Williams takes his bag and it doesn’t pan out at Clemson, I’m sure the next time Dabo tells a kid “anything you want”, he’s gonna think twice about it lmao. Hmmmm. James went here and he’s got a few hundred grand in his pocket. But it didn’t go how he planned. I think I’ll go to Miami for free instead :LOL::LOL:

Advertisement
Back