James Williams playin'

Advertisement
Those KKK ***aloons make me sick. You can't be the next Sean Taylor without playing for the U. Someone should get that through the kid's head. Take all the bags you want and go to KKKland but don't put yourself in the same sentence with the Miami legends.

Last edited:
From a UGA website:

The University of Georgia has told him it views him as another Taylor. That’s a lofty laurel to place around any young man’s shoulders. Even a kid with a 6-foot-4 frame like Williams carries.

“Be the next Sean Taylor,” James Williams said about UGA. “That’s what they all told me. That’s what coach (Bacarri) Rambo told me and what coach Kirby (Smart) told me. They tell me I’m the next Sean Taylor.”

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    133.4 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How adults can come on here and state things about a kid being pulled in a hundred direction and not know the kid or anyone at his school and definitively make statements is indicative of where we are as a people.

That was jobe. Next level douchebaggery. This isn’t quite as bad but still disrespectful. You put on his number and stand next to him with the U and you decommit and keep playing that school? Cmon now

You do realize that is an edit UM did and he's not actually standing next to him, right?

Advertisement
From a UGA website:

The University of Georgia has told him it views him as another Taylor. That’s a lofty laurel to place around any young man’s shoulders. Even a kid with a 6-foot-4 frame like Williams carries.

“Be the next Sean Taylor,” James Williams said about UGA. “That’s what they all told me. That’s what coach (Bacarri) Rambo told me and what coach Kirby (Smart) told me. They tell me I’m the next Sean Taylor.”
Dudes keep using his name. It’s disturbing to me.
Sht bothers me on so many levels.
Our best players names being used to recruit kids against us.
Amazing how much lack of perspective a young man has to not see the irony in Kirby saying he can be the next Sean Taylor at uga but not Miami. I wish the internet existed back then to see all the sht mfers were saying when he got killed. Twitter racist would’ve be in full effect.

Advertisement
Back