James Williams playin'

Advertisement
Stop getting excited fellas. It’s the home stretch and dudes are gonna use us for bags till the front runner schools threaten to pull the offer or have their spot taken.
This isn’t a coincidence. Dead period coming to an end and dudes using edits and tweets and visits as bait. All the bags schools coming down to visit in the next few days and Making their presence known at the games.
Real easy just commit and shut it down. Till then everyone on Twitter is jobe until NSD.

I know for a fact James Williams was at the UF game going crazy in the stands for us. Kid is forsure a Canes fan whether he ends up is another question but we run the table from here and dont look like a joke in acc title game we are gonna be in play for alot of these high profile kids.

you all do realize its the school who sends the edits out a lot of the time... they send it to the kids so they can post them. But also apparently to make you all butthurt too.

Advertisement
My lil brother love the U just Manny them stop hollering at him for a while so he opened it back up to evaluate all options which I don't see what's the problem with that

Your brother is in a situation very, very few on this board will understand or sympathize with. He has family and friends here, and has a lot of love for UM. If there were no other factors here, he would be playing at UM in another year.

However, he is going to get a REALLY large sum of money to play at another school, which he would be crazy to say no to. Alabama, Clemson, and UGA are going to get him and Mr. Ortega whatever you guys want. I genuinely wish him the best, he is a ridiculous talent and seems like a really good kid. Best of luck and we'll be rooting for him wherever he winds up.

Advertisement
posting about miami, trying to get the attention of one of our former greats and his idol and then probably commit to UGA. Cool.
God you guys take this **** so ******* seriously. Like you would be the most boring straight-laced 16 year olds going on 75 if you were doing it. I can't stand by a legend with this team, I can't put on a number with that team. Jesus just let them enjoy the process and go on with your lives.

From a UGA website:

The University of Georgia has told him it views him as another Taylor. That’s a lofty laurel to place around any young man’s shoulders. Even a kid with a 6-foot-4 frame like Williams carries.

“Be the next Sean Taylor,” James Williams said about UGA. “That’s what they all told me. That’s what coach (Bacarri) Rambo told me and what coach Kirby (Smart) told me. They tell me I’m the next Sean Taylor.”

Advertisement
@Ripmaria8

Question...? Fam so you are stating that your lil brother as you claim retrace back his commitment just because we trusted his word which some of us MEN are raised by " your word is your bond" because we wasn't giving him enough attention? Don't take this in a negative light my brother just need to get clarification ? I'm curious. How long was the period of time we stop talking to him and why? Did he express this toward the coaches and spoke up? If so? The reason behind it since he is technically graduating in 2021??? I wanna see the blueprint on our approach in how we recruit for 2020, 2021 especially James Williams being #1 national recruit in its class? If this staff indeed drop the ball? A lot of questions going into this. Very hard to understand the staff just stop talking to elite player like that unless they felt something was wrong in his recruitment.-Red Flags? IDK but its good to see he is finally open to us. - With that said why is that now?

I'm sure the CANESINSIGHT family will like to know all of this as well. Any feedback is greatly appreciated . Thanks

Yes, nothing wrong with exploring all options but in the real world if you commit to something then you should stand by it. - If a bill is due then that mutha**** is due or you getting taxed with a late fee which leads to negative credit on your behalf.-Metaphorically speaking in this situation . 👀

P.S. -

Go Canes!

Last edited:
From a UGA website:

The University of Georgia has told him it views him as another Taylor. That’s a lofty laurel to place around any young man’s shoulders. Even a kid with a 6-foot-4 frame like Williams carries.

“Be the next Sean Taylor,” James Williams said about UGA. “That’s what they all told me. That’s what coach (Bacarri) Rambo told me and what coach Kirby (Smart) told me. They tell me I’m the next Sean Taylor.”
This **** makes me wanna throw up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. "Leave south florida. Dont play at Miami. Come play at Georgia and be the next Sean Taylor at Georgia, not at Miami, where SEAN TAYLOR ACTUALLY ******* PLAYED." I hate UGA and Bama and Clemson. ******* hillbilly **** riders and cheaters.

From a UGA website:

This **** makes me wanna throw up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. "Leave south florida. Dont play at Miami. Come play at Georgia and be the next Sean Taylor at Georgia, not at Miami, where SEAN TAYLOR ACTUALLY ******* PLAYED." I hate UGA and Bama and Clemson. ******* hillbilly **** riders and cheaters.

Bagaloon logic

Advertisement

This is what they say publicly. They don't talk about the "Come play at Georgia and be $400k richer" part.

My lil brother love the U just Manny them stop hollering at him for a while so he opened it back up to evaluate all options which I don't see what's the problem with that

998.gif

From a UGA website:

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back