James Williams playin'

Advertisement
Yep - here's some clips from the UGA write up:

"The person I am most looking forward to being around is Darnell Washington," Johnson said. "We have been talking a lot and I want to spend time with him at Georgia."
Washington, at 6-foot-7.5, 261 pounds, is considered the nation's No. 13 overall prospect and No. 1 athlete and Johnson saw firsthand what the massive tight end prospect can do while competing together at The Opening Finals over the summer.
"I would just say he is a dog," Johnson said. "That is really the simplest way I can put it. He just looks like he cannot be stopped. A grown man making catches in traffic. He is definitely a beast. I am sure it would be pretty cool to have someone lined up beside me like him."

Hartley is hoping to pair Washington and Johnson together in the future.
"While I know of the schools he is down to right now he really likes all of them, but if Coach Hartley is recruiting Darnell Washington the same way he is recruiting me, I feel that Darnell is definitely feeling good about Georgia," Johnson said.

The four-star target revealed a pair of programs appear to be making the biggest push at this time.
"I would have to say Penn State and Georgia right now - those two schools are definitely recruiting me the hardest," Johnson said.

And to add to this, apparently UGA board believes Gervon Dexter will show up in Athens this weekend.... Needless to say UF board is flipping out

Advertisement
Back