James Williams latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Farrell?
B5D9C70D-1860-434D-BF8F-F617F3463237.gif

Rusty our here laughing. Basically said he’s keeping his on UGA until he signs.

Advertisement
Wrong on Zip.
The Lakeland boys trolled Ferman , that’s what Lakeland kids do. Anyone believing they were coming needs to pm me, I have dong growth pills and they’re amazing.
’that’s what Lakeland kids do’... Curious which Lakeland players have trolled anyone? We (I coach these kids) had players committed to schools for months without taking visits or decommiting.

Zip loved Miami by the way. Lloyd not as much. In the end it came down to a vibe Zip didn’t feel and wanting to play for Larry Scott, even thought he loved Hartley. Hartley recruited his tail off, but this area is Gator strong, I hate it.

Wrong on Zip.

’that’s what Lakeland kids do’... Curious which Lakeland players have trolled anyone? We (I coach these kids) had players committed to schools for months without taking visits or decommiting.

Zip loved Miami by the way. Lloyd not as much. In the end it came down to a vibe Zip didn’t feel and wanting to play for Larry Scott, even thought he loved Hartley. Hartley recruited his tail off, but this area is Gator strong, I hate it.

lol and now both Hartley and Scott aren’t at either school

Advertisement
yep UGA board definitely salty about those Miami cbs from the Rivals guys.

One of their posters seems to read this board...

"Guys we good .. Not worrying about it at all.. Fermin couldn’t even get a job here at 247 he’s such a bad insider. He was telling them the Lakeland kids were coming last cycle. Don’t buy his *****. That being said, if we want to hold onto Williams, Miami better ***** the bed this season or else he’s a goner. He wants to be a Cane, but doesn’t want to ruin his career. Manny needs to show some competence this season if they are gonna land him"

"They could easily have a decent season though. Exactly which is why I wouldn’t count Williams in this class"

For wanting to come to UM he was sure laughing it up on his uf visit , saying how they were trolling UM. That’s why I kept saying don’t fall for it.
I hear you and I don’t mean to say he was coming to UM for sure before his visit but UM was his top choice atm. What was told to me came straight out of his ma dukes mouth.

yep UGA board definitely salty about those Miami cbs from the Rivals guys.

One of their posters seems to read this board...

"Guys we good .. Not worrying about it at all.. Fermin couldn’t even get a job here at 247 he’s such a bad insider. He was telling them the Lakeland kids were coming last cycle. Don’t buy his *****. That being said, if we want to hold onto Williams, Miami better ***** the bed this season or else he’s a goner. He wants to be a Cane, but doesn’t want to ruin his career. Manny needs to show some competence this season if they are gonna land him"

"They could easily have a decent season though. Exactly which is why I wouldn’t count Williams in this class"
If UGA guys are going to sum up the situation, then they need to get the timeline straight.

Lakeland kids were two cycles ago....

Not sure Manny and Co would get played like that. Only kid we thought was trolling hard in 2020 was Tae 😎🔥😎

Advertisement
If UGA guys are going to sum up the situation, then they need to get the timeline straight.

Lakeland kids were two cycles ago....

Not sure Manny and Co would get played like that. Only kid we thought was trolling hard in 2020 was Tae 😎🔥😎
And we really had no reason to think that. We’re just eternal pessimists as a whole on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back