James Williams in on the NIL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami can be a legit power in the new world order of college athletics.
Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
He needs to be very careful with this after the legislature just ****ed over student athletes yet again.

Advertisement
I just read something like some shady legislators in Tallahassee snuck something in a bill to pushback the NIL date from this year to next.

Advertisement
Start with your kids. Tell them to shut up and do only what you want. Tell them to not support a cause, their community or have an opinion. Or you can understand their is a lot of bad and wrong in our society and to have the balls to do something is "GOOD".
Unironically this is a whole lot better than telling them to do what daddy government or some politician wants

Start with your kids. Tell them to shut up and do only what you want. Tell them to not support a cause, their community or have an opinion. Or you can understand their is a lot of bad and wrong in our society and to have the balls to do something is "GOOD".

I hear you, but I always thought sports and entertainment was far more fun when religion, politics, and causes were left out of it.

I'm all for people supporting a causes / charities, there's just so many these days. I prefer local ones as it benefits those around you.

I'm also on record that I'm not down with this whole money for collegiate athletes, but I'm going to leave that alone. I suspect my interest will wane even more as time goes on.

I forgot to add, good for this young man trying to help with something. I just frankly didn't need to know about it personally, but maybe it reaches someone who will help. Athletes have been helping their communities for years, you just didn't hear about it besides at the local levels mostly.

Advertisement
Back