James Williams Edit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's really upped his game this year. This is the James Williams we've been waiting for. He plays with great range and his tackling has been top notch. He might be our most consistent defender this year which is almost impossible to believe after his first two seasons here.

Bring back the head hunter

Advertisement
He's really upped his game this year. This is the James Williams we've been waiting for. He plays with great range and his tackling has been top notch. He might be our most consistent defender this year which is almost impossible to believe after his first two seasons here.
I think it's the scheme. He's been put in position to make plays. Oh and he's also not taking bad angles anymore.

I think it's the scheme. He's been put in position to make plays. Oh and he's also not taking bad angles anymore.
The coaches definitely deserve some of the credit. I also think he had a bit of a reality check last year. He wants to play in the league and he wasn't going to get there being a finesse free safety.

Advertisement
I thought year 1 he looked special. Last year scheme didn’t help him imo. Now I see the same guy I did his first year just bigger (pause) and a mature leader now. He’s going to get flagged for talkn sh, he’s a cane that’s what we do.

Advertisement
Back