James Williams Decommits

UM cannot play the "bag game". They never will. It would have to be a rogue donor.

The SEC methodically negated the NCAA's ability to regulate SEC teams. The NCAA is literally run by an SEC executive.

The Feds are the only entity that can close the Foundations.

Barring Florida and Vanderbilt (and maybe Georgia), diplomas from these schools are worthless. SEC schools need football to tie graduates back to the school. They produce so many graduates (5x more than UM) that they only need small contributions from each one. Alabama degrees are worthless outside of 3 states in the Union.

Our Company will only hire Industrial Engineers from UF. We also found that the Mathematics, Computer Science and STEM graduates from UCF are better than UF's. We did not believe it at first, but UCF prepares them much better than UF. We do not hire from Georgia. We favor Vanderbilt, but would never hire from any other SEC school other than Industrial Engineers from UF.
The “Bagman” by definition IS a rogue donor. These guys have no tie to the university, official or not, and aren’t taking direction from a head coach. They’re just big fans. With bigger wallets.

Advertisement
I don’t blame a lot of these kids for taking the money and running. They have an opportunity to immediately change their families fortunes. How can anyone begrudge em that?
No problem with that. Just don’t commit to Miami beforehand, tell everyone you’re different and won’t decommit, double down on it again, then decommit and troll the fan base.

There are respectable ways to not come to Miami- look at Evan Neal. Took his time, did it maturely, made an informed decision. Miami wasn’t his top choice and that happens.

But treating your whole recruitment like a giant troll session won’t exactly garner sympathy.

exactly. It's absolutely laughable when a kid says I chose Bama, Auburn, LSU, etc. because of education or life after football or whatever else they make up. Fvck off, no you didn't, you chose it because they funded your new outfit, new Mustang, and your mothers new job.

If life after football and family atmosphere around a university is important to you, there honestly might not be a better option in all of CFB then Miami. Miami still has dudes from the 80s coming back, supporting, helping, etc.

I obviously would love to have the Battles, Riques, Bogles of the world, but once this type of **** happens, I honestly just want them to fvck off.
Way too many of these kids come from abject poverty. No running water or electricity type poverty. So how can you blame them for jumping at the chance for stability for their families?

Now those game playing azzholes who string Miami along only to flip, and shlt on the U while doing it......... yea F them. Hope they blow out both their knees.

No problem with that. Just don’t commit to Miami beforehand, tell everyone you’re different and won’t decommit, double down on it again, then decommit and troll the fan base.

There are respectable ways to not come to Miami- look at Evan Neal. Took his time, did it maturely, made an informed decision. Miami wasn’t his top choice and that happens.

But treating your whole recruitment like a giant troll session won’t exactly garner sympathy.
I agree w this 100%, and just said it in my previous post lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get em Rev!!!

B4CB72B6-A6BF-497A-86E2-82B75E219C74.jpeg

@D RevLee

Advertisement
Everyone around him are cane fans.
And he will still take the money and go to UbaGA and all those “cane fans” around him will applaud his decision to take the bag instead of repping the city and his supposed “dream school”.

**** them just as much as him and all the others that posted the following before decommitting: “100% committed” or “loyalty is everything to me” or “Sean Taylor Jr” etc...

So many bag apologists down here saying “go get yours young man”.

You think the locals in Louisiana or Alabama are saying that when a local star chooses to do that ****?

**** no!

We welcome those $ellouts back with open arms down here.

**** em!

Advertisement
Well actually it doesn’t happen much to them because they’re kind of the ones who pay so ya know just saying maybe we should get our bag game up or our overall game up so we can stop this bull****. I know for a fact in Alabama they support the crimson tide like no other it’s sickening and inspiring they gloat about spending the money to get those kids and take pride in it I don’t know how you guys where raised but I was raised in a manner that didn’t take being slapped in the face kindly and turning the other cheek no we swinging knockout punches where I’m from but hey that’s just my 0.02 cents

Way too many of these kids come from abject poverty. No running water or electricity type poverty. So how can you blame them for jumping at the chance for stability for their families?

Now those game playing azzholes who string Miami along only to flip, and shlt on the U while doing it......... yea F them. Hope they blow out both their knees.

Tough to blame them. But 100k upfront is shortsighted if you consider the fact a majority don't make the NFL and would have to fall back on a degree. I'm sure they blow through the bag in no time anyway and go right back to where they started, only now having wasted years on a worthless degree.

Advertisement
Back