James Williams Decommits

Advertisement
Advertisement
The uga boards with no people really close to him...has more "sources" or "reports" than cis or the local boards?.
Geta, I hold you, Brooklyn, LCE, Macho and T3K in the highest regards as far as this little place we call home is concerned; but you have to believe that this kid will be tempted like Jesus was as far as bags are concerned. This is beyond Jobe, Jeudy, TS and Stevenson type stuff due to the talent God gave this kid. You sure he gonna come out unscaved? Stuff's gonna come at him hard for the next 8 months!!!

Advertisement
I see a lot here losing hope about us ever being back
If you consider "back" winning 9-10 games and getting mangled by Clemson in the ACC title game there is still hope. If you consider "back" to mean winning titles than under the current pay for play free for all you're out of your ******* mind if you think it's happening.

Geta, I hold you, Brooklyn, LCE, Macho and T3K in the highest regards as far as this little place we call home is concerned; but you have to believe that this kid will be tempted like Jesus was as far as bags are concerned. This is beyond Jobe, Jeudy, TS and Stevenson type stuff due to the talent God gave this kid. You sure he gonna come out unscaved? Stuff's gonna come at him hard for the next 8 months!!!

Whatever school he chooses will ensure he comes out unscathed. Kids going to the highest bidder...we gotta WIN big & hope he realizes he needs to stay home..with some incentive of course.

I will say this...kid had the worst home life you could ever ******* imagine. I mean the absolute WORST.

Whatever school he chooses will ensure he comes out unscathed. Kids going to the highest bidder...we gotta WIN big & hope he realizes he needs to stay home..with some incentive of course.

I will say this...kid had the worst home life you could ever ******* imagine. I mean the absolute WORST.

This is another thing the people sitting in their air conditioned lakehouses while they post on this site don't understand in the least.

Sure, I want the kids to "put on for their city" too. But some of these kids, a decent bit of them, have been absolutely diarrhea'd on by "their city"....aka the people around them. Family, friends, "handlers", etc. This is not suburbia. Sure, if you're a middle class person, I understand why you'd think it's a no-brainer to just move to the gables and play for UM. But if you grew up in a literal ****-hole, without a pot to **** in, and surrounded by people who treat you like ****, and here comes some dude who is going to give you HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars to move to another city (not another continent...people can still come see you, you can go home if you need to) and give you the same opportunities that the home team can, how can you blame these kids?

Again, not every kid is Duke Johnson. Yet a lot of people on here who don't have the first clue what it's like to struggle bash kids for wanting to remove themselves from a horrible situation, oh, while getting more money than they've ever dreamed of. For a half a second, take yourself out of your 4 bedroom house and spend a minute in the pork n beans. Sometimes, Coral Gables isn't nearly far enough away.

Advertisement

We pretty much just have to win, and that will be the case with most high 5 star level kids. He will have bags thrown..thats a fact. Me being kind of close to the situation i'll say we still sit at a better position than all the schools as long as we do our part.

Also a kid in his type of upbringing its really tough moving forward..he will be getting pulled all kind of ways. He is 1 kid I really wouldn't bash though if he doesn't come here.

We pretty much just have to win, and that will be the case with most high 5 star level kids. He will have bags thrown..thats a fact. Me being kind of close to the situation i'll say we still sit at a better position than all the schools as long as we do our part.

Also a kid in his type of upbringing its really tough moving forward..he will be getting pulled all kind of ways. He is 1 kid I really wouldn't bash though if he doesn't come here.
Just curious what does win mean? Winning 10+ games a year, winning the coastal, and losing to Clemson? Is that good enough?

Just curious what does win mean? Winning 10+ games a year, winning the coastal, and losing to Clemson? Is that good enough?
For now (this season). Next year we gotta give Baga all they want in week 0, if not whip that ***! Same with Clem and his $on in the ACC Ship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back