James Williams Decommits

This **** is pathetic. The dude says on tape that he visited Baga 3 times, and then says he officially visited them 4 times.

Took his girl to the prom in a Bentley. Couldn’t even answer the question when asked who paid for it. Interviewer bailed him out by saying his “dad”. **** is comical at this point.

He said he took 4 OV’s total not just to Bama

Advertisement
Free market would be legislation forcing universities to allow a player to shop his services.

Besides, What’s that got to do with a kid getting $15 for his signature?

He’s shopping for the best place for him and is compensated with free education etc in exchange for playing football. Do you expect a signing bonus every time you get a new job?

Advertisement
You show your ignorance each and every day.

How many Golden Canes do you know? Answer: NONE

How many ex-players do you know and socialize with? Answer: NONE

How many booster or Golden Canes events do you attend on a yearly basis? Answer: NONE

Do you know, personally, the biggest contributor to the university? ANSWER: NO

How many current or former coaches do you know? ANSWER: NONE

Let’s keep it real. You’re a newbie with zero experience or knowledge trying to elevate your social media profile with ignorant hot takes. You have no idea how this game works.

You think you know shlt...you don’t.

Listen to people that know or continue be dumbass, like you currently are.

A mercenary isn’t going to stay even if we’re winning 12 a year. Unless our current landscape changes, that won’t change. Wins won’t matter to the bag chasers.
Lmao u stay on my d*ck. I told u the other day if u don't want to see my "ignorant" posts lmk and I will mute u. And what did u reply with? Nothing lmao. Clearly u want to see what I post.

2018 Top 10 recruiting rankings

1. Georgia
2. Ohio St
3. Texas
4. USC
5. Alabama
6. Penn St.
7. Clemson
8. Miami
9. Oklahoma
10. Notre Dame

9/10 of those schools are what this board considers "bag schools". Miami is that one school in the Top 10 that didn't hand out bags though, right? Lol that doesn't even sound realistic, and anyone who thinks Miami is getting these recruits without playing the bag game is simply naive.

Couldn’t agree more about accountability.

If you don’t mind me asking, why did you chose Miami? If I’m not mistaken, you came in during probation years.
Several reasons I chose um. #1 I was positive I wanted to major in oceanography. Than I went to class and I said good lord this class ain't ****** around. Seriously though only other schools I even considered was Michigan and lsu. I went to Michigan when they were playing Ohio state at the big house. The environment was insane. But it was 40 something degrees and it felt like 10. Lsu I went when they were playing Tennessee. It's in the middle of an industrial city in the fvckin swamp. Nuff said. I was raised to be a cane. At the end of the day it's all I know. Just a certain mindset that spoke to me.

Advertisement
He’s shopping for the best place for him and is compensated with free education etc in exchange for playing football. Do you expect a signing bonus every time you get a new job?
You’re grasping at straws.

Guess you figure the old company store system was a fair wage too?

And why shouldn’t an athlete be allowed to sell his signature for $15? Doesn’t get much free markety than that?

Last edited:
Several reasons I chose um. #1 I was positive I wanted to major in oceanography. Than I went to class and I said good lord this class ain't ****** around. Seriously though only other schools I even considered was Michigan and lsu. I went to Michigan when they were playing Ohio state at the big house. The environment was insane. But it was 40 something degrees and it felt like 10. Lsu I went when they were playing Tennessee. It's in the middle of an industrial city in the fvckin swamp. Nuff said. I was raised to be a cane. At the end of the day it's all I know. Just a certain mindset that spoke to me.

That’s awesome stuff! Oceanography, huh? Ever use that degree? I’m pretty sure you’re in the entertainment business now which is entirely different field.

Advertisement
You’re grasping at straws.

Guess you figure the old company store system was a fair wage too?

And why shouldn’t an athlete be allowed to sell his signature for $15? Doesn’t get much free markety than that?

I’m not grasping at straws. Its a service and in return they get services. People act like these kids have it hard. They are pampered and get everything they need.

That’s awesome stuff! Oceanography, huh? Ever use that degree? I’m pretty sure you’re in the entertainment business now which is entirely different field.
I quit oceanography after my first semester. Just required too much with my schedule. Yes were students obviously but balancing sports and school was tough for some courses.

Advertisement
My only fear when it comes to the "arms race" is the fact we have a lot of people in South Florida who would sell us out to the ncaa at a moment's notice. The SEC schools have little spies down here everywhere and I'm sure the ncaa would still love to bury us after looking like idiots when it came to the Shapiro case.

The loyalty to these outside programs is truley disgusting but motivated by one thing and that thing is Green $$$$
Exactly. One more major **** up and the NCAA will give Miami the Death Penalty. They want a reason to do it.

Lmao u stay on my d*ck. I told u the other day if u don't want to see my "ignorant" posts lmk and I will mute u. And what did u reply with? Nothing lmao. Clearly u want to see what I post.

2018 Top 10 recruiting rankings

1. Georgia
2. Ohio St
3. Texas
4. USC
5. Alabama
6. Penn St.
7. Clemson
8. Miami
9. Oklahoma
10. Notre Dame

9/10 of those schools are what this board considers "bag schools". Miami is that one school in the Top 10 that didn't hand out bags though, right? Lol that doesn't even sound realistic, and anyone who thinks Miami is getting these recruits without playing the bag game is simply naive.

I don’t respond because why would I give a fūck whether you “mute” me or not?

You act like a prima donna on the rag.

Advertisement
Back