James Robinson?

Anonymous274945958675743

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Lol ok I know there's no real shot at him but teams keep dropping. Him as a recruit for smoking the Ganj. I does Richt and Donk stop by and try talking to him? Teams like Marshall and FIU are being rumored now lol

Advertisement
When schools like OSU and UF who are known to take anyone as long as they can produce are telling a kid to GTFO, there is no chance in **** Richt will give the kid a chance

Advertisement
dude has immaturity issues too i think..

yall saw how that worked out for sam bruce

Advertisement
Lol ok I know there's no real shot at him but teams keep dropping. Him as a recruit for smoking the Ganj. I does Richt and Donk stop by and try talking to him? Teams like Marshall and FIU are being rumored now lol

If you're dumb enough to get arrested on a recruiting visit than you don't deserve a second chance. There is precedence to this happening at UGA with Richt.

Elite Football Recruit Charged With Theft During University Of Georgia Visit | College Football | NESN.com

Darnell Soloman was caught stealing from the UGA dorm a few years back. Guess what school he came from ...here's a hint. "Leader of men"

If you're dumb enough to get arrested on a recruiting visit than you don't deserve a second chance. There is precedence to this happening at UGA with Richt.

Elite Football Recruit Charged With Theft During University Of Georgia Visit | College Football | NESN.com

Darnell Soloman was caught stealing from the UGA dorm a few years back. Guess what school he came from ...here's a hint. "Leader of men"

Kids do dumb shti. Bring him in and give him a chance to straighten out with a little discipline. Cut him loose like Bruce if he doesn't march straight.

Advertisement

Kids do dumb shti. Bring him in and give him a chance to straighten out with a little discipline. Cut him loose like Bruce if he doesn't march straight.

Right, because we really need the UM brand tarnished with more thugs. If UF and OSU pass on him then he comes to UM and gets in trouble they'll have us on every front page and negative recruiting pitch. QUIT PLAYING CHECKERS.

Haha I didn't know about the theft, all I heard about was the weed and I was thinking it would be stupid if we passed him up for weed. But **** even if he did have problems get a support staff and let's go beat some Gator ***!!

Advertisement
Last year's class included AR, Mullins, and Bruce. This year we have Thomas, Harley, and Njoku. Those two WR classes are about as good as it gets. Yeah, some may disappont (Bruce), but we don't need to bringing in a rat like this.

Now Butch on the other hand....

Advertisement
Back