James Robinson delaying for a couple weeks per ESPN..will UM

Not that I care much about what the Gators are doing, but they have a class full of head cases in my opinion. Robinson, Henderson, Slaton, Edwards. They have talent but I can easily see all four of these guys doing nothing in college. Horseface is getting desperate for sure. He needed to save face with the gator fans before it turned into an untenable situation up there. He is on the hot seat.

Advertisement
Kid has 2 HUGE strikes against him, and it's not about smoking weed.

Strike one: you have to really be a dumbfūck to get caught with weed. I mean world class stupid. Just being a little smart and you're ok. Nobody's actively trying to jam anybody up with small quantities anymore.

Strike two: he snitched after he was caught. Remember, his first impulse was to rat out the whole OSU team when he got caught. This is a mortal offense. This guy cannot be trusted. Would you trust this knucklehead in your locker room?

By far, it's how he acted after the bust that shows he's low low low character

Do not want. Would not take.

Will add immeasurably to the shīt show in trailer hillbilly town.

Oh yeah, and anybody that says "smart move" and MciLtooth in the same sentence needs to be permaband.

All of this....also we beat the breaks out them when we play them again. School them double talkin gapping vaginas who were swayed by mr ed and radio

When urban meyer tells a talented kid to gtfoh, then there must be something really wrong with that kid.

Kid has 2 HUGE strikes against him, and it's not about smoking weed.

Strike one: you have to really be a dumbfūck to get caught with weed. I mean world class stupid. Just being a little smart and you're ok. Nobody's actively trying to jam anybody up with small quantities anymore.

Strike two: he snitched after he was caught. Remember, his first impulse was to rat out the whole OSU team when he got caught. This is a mortal offense. This guy cannot be trusted. Would you trust this knucklehead in your locker room?

By far, it's how he acted after the bust that shows he's low low low character

Do not want. Would not take.

Will add immeasurably to the shīt show in trailer hillbilly town.

Well it seems to me like the tOSU players ****ed this kid hard. So he must have had enough weed on him for this to be a big deal. But its not like he brought it with him on the plane. So who gave him all this weed? probably one of the players he was on an OV with gave it to him to hold.

All I know is if I was in a car with my younger brother when we got pulled over, you best believe he would not be the one holding anything illegal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back