2024 James Nesta 4* LB from NC [Commits to Oklahoma]

Advertisement
Woody Harrelson Basketball GIF

Advertisement
Definitely more physical than other 6’5” defensive players I’ve seen who are 5*. And he can tackle
We didn’t watch the same film. All I see is arm tackles and swinging dudes to the ground.same stuff y’all kill JW20 for. Kill shots that are borderline targeting. There is no fundamental tackling happening in that tape.

Hough is a big time football factory in the state of NC. One of the elite Charlotte football schools that annually makes a run at the NCHSAA 4A title (highest classification in NC). If this kid can play at Hough….it says a lot.

We didn’t make his Top 8 but now we’re his first OV. Issue is that Tennessee is said to be a player and I personally know that a lot of the big time Charlotte area players are now giving Tennessee a strong look after the year they had. IMO this kid is underrated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid reminds me of Jalen Phillips. His movements and his playing style are reminiscent of Phillips who was also an OLB in High School if I'm not mistaken.

Edit for the low IQ among us who read my post above and get all bent out of shape and freaked out. Notice how I pointed out his movements and playing style reminding me of Phillips? This does not mean that I think this young man is a Phillips clone or that he will become the player Phillips became here. Got it? Was that easy enough to understand? Good. Carry on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back