2024 James Nesta 4* LB from NC [Commits to Oklahoma]

Jr film reminds me of a more twitchier, lengthier (Pause), Zach Mccloud.

Before folks get to ragging Mccloud made a smooth 6 figures off the Vikings last year amdis currently on titans roster
@gogeta4 (BIG PAUSE) man I’m so glad u hit the pause button dawg! I’m so proud right now
Proud The Karate Kid GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Him getting to 225 will def help that fastball. Plus he’s a LB so I see no reason why he can’t be the next 2 sport stud here.
Not a baseball expert but have there been any noteworthy linebacker/pitchers? Seems like a lot of strain on the shoulders, but like the kids tools/film, could see him growing into an edge

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hough is a big time football factory in the state of NC. One of the elite Charlotte football schools that annually makes a run at the NCHSAA 4A title (highest classification in NC). If this kid can play at Hough….it says a lot.

We didn’t make his Top 8 but now we’re his first OV. Issue is that Tennessee is said to be a player and I personally know that a lot of the big time Charlotte area players are now giving Tennessee a strong look after the year they had. IMO this kid is underrated.
I grew up right next to hough high school and played high school football in the area but that was before hough opened in 2010 or so. Back then mallard creek was the dominant player in the Charlotte area but certainly hough has established itself as a serious player. competition is legit and this kid seems like the real deal, hopefully we can land him

Advertisement
Jr film reminds me of a more twitchier, lengthier (Pause), Zach Mccloud.

Before folks get to ragging Mccloud made a smooth 6 figures off the Vikings last year amdis currently on titans roster
nice!! How did he do for the Canes? I don’t remember him.

Advertisement
From Canesport's write up:

-Nesta was hosted by QB Emory Williams, and the two bonded. “Really nice guy, super down to earth,” Nesta said.

-Spent most of his time with LB coach Derek Nicholson.
“We started a really good bond the last month and a half, two months, and on the visit he preached that if I came there I can make an immediate impact, be super versatile to the defense.”

- He said that Lance Guidry showed him how he could use that versatility in the defense in more detail.
“It was how I can play the WILL, Sam, their JACK position,”

-Mario's message: “He said I’m super needed and they want me a lot, basically,”

Will take an OV to UNC and Oklahoma this month. Plans to make a decision after all his OVs are completed - late June or early July

Advertisement
Back