James Jacksons Brother Famous on Twitter

Advertisement
Moron. I have no desire to be associated with a jackass like that if he is indeed a "fellow fan". Fvck him

So leave the board, James Jackson Bro is one of the longer tenured posters on this board.

As if being “one of the longer tenured posters” on a message board carries any weight whatsoever. LOL

To **** with tenure. A moron is a moron and a **** poor human being is just the same. Anyone who defends an idiot is one degree worse. Full ******. Never go full ******

He was going good and then he typed “ on conscious”...

So the goon post about blindly beating up Notre Dame fans was ruined by a spelling error?

Some of y'all need to realize the culture of these boards and stop taking everything so seriously

Advertisement
Hopefully it didn't end like this for him... because these Miami fans caught some ND boys that weren't going down without a fight. Just because i'm a Miami fan doesn't mean I can't respect two boys that stand their ground against a crowd.. and I think anyone that has been in a brawl before will say the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4FvVkPv5MA

I think the crowd was pretty good last night. Few hecklers which is to be expected but most were happy to talk football on both sides.

Skinny wasted dude who doesn't know how to throw a punch never stood a chance

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back