James Jackson UM HOF

Hurricane Warrior

Retired staff
Premium
Congrats to James Jackson. [MENTION=230]I'm james Jackson brother[/MENTION]
james-jackson-graulich-pbp-1000.jpg

Workhorse running back James Jackson gets Miami Hurricanes Hall of Fame call | Canes Watch

Did not know he was married to Al, Brian, and Bennie Blades' sister!
Jackson said he’s “enjoying being retired” and living in the Jacksonville suburb of Oakleaf. He and his wife — the former Greta Blades, the sister of Al, Brian and Bennie — have four children ages 22 to 11: Jasmin, Wynter, Rhian and Tyler, the latter two of whom are budding track standouts that Jackson coaches.

My brothers son is one of if not the FASTEST 9 year old in the United States he already knows where he going to college at no choice will ever be given to him.

He can go on all the visits he wants ***** as many black white latina vaginas as he can stand physically take ALL the kick backs they give............... he'll sign with DEM CANES AND WE'LL LET THE COACH KNOW THAT FROM DAY ONE.

Last edited:
Advertisement
JJ was a good dude. His burst on those 2 td runs at VT his redshirt freshman year was amazimg. Thought a couple ankle injuries
slowed him up later in career

Jackson/Blades offspring = some kind of skill player, no?

Advertisement
This is fantastic news. I just watched the Najeh Davenport produced "Reloaded" this past weekend. JJ steals the show. Great player, great Cane, and great dude. He earned this, he bleeds orange and green.

I haven't always agreed with I'm James Jackson's Brother on this forum, but he's a HOF poster. As Lu said the Jackson/Blades offspring will be a skill player on either/both sides of the ball.

This is great news. I'm drinking to it! Cheers JJ.

Go MotherFokking Canes!

Nice to see a Cane great, and brother of our own JJax Bro, be recognized in the U HOF.

CONGRATS TO JJ! **** OF A RB AND PART OF THE BEST TEAM TO EVER BE ROBBED OF A TITLE.

Advertisement
A very good RB at Miami. Good to see him getting some well deserved accolades....

We got screwed on the 4th and 1 against psu. He got the 1st down and we go on and win that game.

From a group of hood kids playing outside with no shoes
And proud of that **** too. From drinking water out the water hose between football games in the backyard my ***** Never forgot who we were. He made it bruh gotta thank my parents for doing everything they could to keep us out them streets .

One NFL player
One doctor
One small business owner........not bad for 2 parents who never finished college.

Advertisement
And proud of that **** too. From drinking water out the water hose between football games in the backyard my ***** Never forgot who we were. He made it bruh gotta thank my parents for doing everything they could to keep us out them streets .

One NFL player
One doctor
One small business owner........not bad for 2 parents who never finished college.
Much respect you & the Fam... Congrats to JJ!

One NFL player
One doctor

This is the kind of shīt I like to hear.

Cheers

Advertisement
Nice work Jackson family. I used to spend quite a bit of time with Darryl Williams who's also going in. He is on NO social media so I can't even congratulate him. If anyone knows him can you tell him his study partner mate Jeremy from Bermuda says well done. I remember getting lifts in his hooked up Lexus!

Advertisement
Back