James Franklin is a jackass

HurricaneHauk

Freshman
"This is for the kids on the team, former players, and the town who've all been through alot and this id the beginning of the healing process"

Yeah I'm sure those kids who were raped are really healing because of your dumbass win

I'm sure those school officials who praised Joe Pedo really deserve to benefit from this win

Advertisement
everyone he mentioned had nothing to do with the scandal. nothing to get upset over.

Advertisement
As much as I despise the Kiddie Fiddlers, I love seeing Urbie and Co. get an L. That smug bunch of cheats deserve an *** kicking in the worst kind of way. #### the Suckeyes.

everyone he mentioned had nothing to do with the scandal. nothing to get upset over.

he's painting them as the victims in all of this... it's wrong

Regardless of what we all think, that town (and their players, former players) have been through a lot.

Just sounded like he was sticking up for his players and fans. Literally nothing wrong with what he said.

Advertisement

he's painting them as the victims in all of this... it's wrong

Regardless of what we all think, that town (and their players, former players) have been through a lot.

Just sounded like he was sticking up for his players and fans. Literally nothing wrong with what he said.

what exactly have they been through?

The school and athletic program, rightfully, went through a PR mess because of how poorly they handled the rape of children to win some football games.
Healing process??? for the players and fans?

heh

My question is how and why does Franklin get it done against OSU and Richt can't do it against FSU, UNC or VT? Franklin is a black Al golden. WTF?

Advertisement
Don't worry he'll be fired within two years.

Corch.

no way. this win earned him 5 years plus. TRUST ME. I live in PA. He's a folk hero now. In the long run this win was bad for PSU. Like if Golden somehow beat FSU last year. At the time its great but it would have done more damage then good.

As much as I despise the Kiddie Fiddlers, I love seeing Urbie and Co. get an L. That smug bunch of cheats deserve an *** kicking in the worst kind of way. #### the Suckeyes.

If you lived in PA you wouldn't think like this. Psu fans are the worst in the nation BAR NONE.

If you lived in PA you wouldn't think like this. Psu fans are the worst in the nation BAR NONE.

respectfully -- thats wrong. gaytors and noles fans are tied for being the biggest Aholes on the planet.

Advertisement

respectfully -- thats wrong. gaytors and noles fans are tied for being the biggest Aholes on the planet.

Not in my opinion. The reason is both those teams have won nat'l titles recently. Psu has won nothing for 30 year years. They act like a powerhouse.

LOL

And you're a Miami fan?

Pot, meet Kettle. LOL

Not in my opinion. The reason is both those teams have won nat'l titles recently. Psu has won nothing for 30 year years. They act like a powerhouse.

LOL

And you're a Miami fan?

Pot, meet Kettle. LOL

You've obviously never been to State College. They're major azzholes.
And lmao at your response considering your avatar.

Penn State is populated by the worst scum this country has to offer. Walking around that campus you are surrounded by worse scum than if your *** was walking in the prison yard at Raiford.

Advertisement
Back