James Coley Trick Play

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
With 3 minutes left on the WSU 30 and James Coley, offensive mastermind extraordinaire has a running back throw a pass in the snow! And that dude wants to keep calling the plays. Coaching ineptness has killed this team and I hope that Richt cleans it out.

Advertisement
With 3 minutes left on the WSU 30 and James Coley, offensive mastermind extraordinaire has a running back throw a pass in the snow! And that dude wants to keep calling the plays. Coaching ineptness has killed this team and I hope that Richt cleans it out.

He's on that good Columbian tea leaf that Miami is well known for. That's the only excuse I can give him for thinking that he should still call plays.

7 threads on this. we get it. he;s gone

welcome home coach richt

And it might be an eighth one. Look no one was pumped for this Sun Bowl, but we all started getting excited for it b/c of the kids. The man literally tricked off a potential winning moment for these Seniors! That's a chitty way to go out, and they've been given a lot of unnecessary chitty moments, so **** yeah there's 7 threads on this fraud coach! I know I'm stupid ****ed we just tricked off this game.

Advertisement
Dumb *** play call. He shoulda been drug tested like the players. It was obvious he was on dat flakka

Head Scratching play call. As for the Seniors, Scott killed us and Waters block in the back was a boneheaded play. This game epitomized the Golden era.

welcome home coach richt

And it might be an eighth one. Look no one was pumped for this Sun Bowl, but we all started getting excited for it b/c of the kids. The man literally tricked off a potential winning moment for these Seniors! That's a chitty way to go out, and they've been given a lot of unnecessary chitty moments, so **** yeah there's 7 threads on this fraud coach! I know I'm stupid ****ed we just tricked off this game.

This right here is why I'm ****ed. Guys played with heart today even when the play calling was bad. Had a chance to finish a last drive and win the game even after the turnovers and penalties. For Kayaa to not even get that chance really boils my blood and I can't help but think of the seniors who A) never beat FSU, B) never made an ACCCG and C) never won a bowl game. Just sh*tty all around.

Advertisement

welcome home coach richt

This right here is why I'm ****ed. Guys played with heart today even when the play calling was bad. Had a chance to finish a last drive and win the game even after the turnovers and penalties. For Kayaa to not even get that chance really boils my blood and I can't help but think of the seniors who A) never beat FSU, B) never made an ACCCG and C) never won a bowl game. Just sh*tty all around.
Yep... these kids deserve better

Any morons that wanted to keep this dip**** on staff should kill themselves and make the world a better place.

Get this fvckin' clown far away from my favorite football team. Reverses, flea flickers, HB passes? Man WTF is this ****? Bush league garbage.

He is a high school OC calling plays at the University of Miami. SMH

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back