James Coley | Post Practice Interview | 9.28.2015

Advertisement
He pretty much said at first to never change the game plan. Other than that idea, I like the mentality; he knows they **** the bed in the 4th, but the philosophy is what I like to hear. He's not trying to take his foot off the gas, and many of us can agree with that. There comes a time to be more conservative, but 9 minutes ain't the time. Also gave the players a lot of props. They want guys out there making plays. Good interview

He pretty much said at first to never change the game plan. Other than that idea, I like the mentality; he knows they **** the bed in the 4th, but the philosophy is what I like to hear. He's not trying to take his foot off the gas, and many of us can agree with that. There comes a time to be more conservative, but 9 minutes ain't the time. Also gave the players a lot of props. They want guys out there making plays. Good interview

It ain't him, he wanted to be agressive and put Fsu away last year but golden wasn't having it... Which is why we can't judge coley accurately because he is curtailed by goldens philosophies at times...

Golden has to know that if has any chance of staying, he has to turn the both the offense and the defense loose.

Advertisement
You can just see the difference between Golden and Coley. Golden is more passive and Coley wants to put the metal to the floor..lol

Funny when they asked him about UM's defense. He basically said F what the defense is doing and he wants to score fast and be aggressive. He almost let it slip that Golden and Coach D'O be bsing on defense..LOL

I wish Golden would let him convert 3rd downs. **** you Al Golden.

He's an idiot that can't get out of his own way....I don't know what game you guys were watching last year, but FSU was baiting coley to keep throwing the ball in the middle of the field and he never adjusted by making them honor the sidelines, next thing I know J. Ramsey is intercepting the ball and the rest is history.

Advertisement
No complains for me on the offense this year. Needs to improve the 3rd down conversion, but the the OL...check, WR.....check, RB.....check, QB...check!!! Wish we utilize the TE a bit more. Would not be surprised if their hidding the TE's in the game plan for bigger games.

theres a difference between going jumbo and trying to run out the clock, and starting to run plays deep into the play clock and still do what you do, he tried to justify the clock mismanagement, and it may have worked with susan miller degnan but not here

theres a difference between going jumbo and trying to run out the clock, and starting to run plays deep into the play clock and still do what you do, he tried to justify the clock mismanagement, and it may have worked with susan miller degnan but not here
This. I don't mind going for the throat but you still run the play clock down on each play when you have a lead in the 4th. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This. I don't mind going for the throat but you still run the play clock down on each play when you have a lead in the 4th. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive.
You guys get it. Unfortunately he's pandering to his balsero bros with the "Meeda! I'm going to be aggressive bro. Oye!" routine. He's trying to macho his way out of his obvious mistake.

Advertisement
Back