JAMES COLEY BEWARE

We have to watch this Guy..

He has an inside run to the JOB,

Kaaya likes him and he has some heavy croots lined up 2016,

He is a Minority that the ACC is barking for and Miami is a sucker for PC police..

just saying

Coley is a viable candidate that nobody is looking at

lol this is joke right
Bubble screen
Run
Bubble screen good one

nahhhhh was trolling COLEY HAS NO SHOT.....was not picked for INTERIM JOB. recruits ( current players) could care less if he is fired

it was a horrible post as you can see...

again COLEY has no shot here..

Advertisement
You must be blind. James Coley has destroyed this offense. He should be packing his bags along with Donut.

I am in favor of giving Coley another year as OC regardless of who is hired as HC. Coley is still learning and sometimes we just have to be patient. It would be good for Kaaya and very good for Qb recruiting(He got that Qb finding voodoo going).

Actually think a Herman/Coley combo might work very well. Coley catches them (Qbs and recruiting in general) and Herman cooks them(so to speak). And Herman might be good for Coley's development as an o/c

Advertisement
coley may not yet be a great OC but blaming him for AL Goldens failures is stupid

Birds of a failure stick together.
Failure begats failure.

That's about the only good thing I can say about Mario Benedict Cristobal. After a month, he did recognize that Fraulden was a LOSER, and got out. But he's still a traitor for going to Alabamy. Oregon would have been ok.

I get it with the Interim coach...

yet I been around this Admin for 30+ years

sorry about the Thread....

but I do like Steve Walsh for a Staff guy OC maybe going forward

...just making sure we were paying attention, eh?

Advertisement
Back