Kosi is a Cane so that makes him a better man. Fvck the Noles!I might get hammered for this one but after watching him play he reminded me of N’kosi Perry. Little pocket presence, average running ability, terrible passer with occasional dart and bad decisions making. They look like the same guy to me.
Idk which poster put it up on here but it was picture of an Alpaca or llama right next to Kosi and they looked remarkable similar. Lmao every time see a pic of kosi I always think about that, one of the funniest posts I’ve ever seen here. But either way kosi is better then Blackman, see 2018 game but neither of them are even mid grade power five QBs or have an nfl future.
You won't get hammered by me. I said the same thing last night during the game.I might get hammered for this one but after watching him play he reminded me of N’kosi Perry. Little pocket presence, average running ability, terrible passer with occasional dart and bad decisions making. They look like the same guy to me.
After we kick his *** this year, you can compare him to another QB of a similar nature.I might get hammered for this one but after watching him play he reminded me of N’kosi Perry. Little pocket presence, average running ability, terrible passer with occasional dart and bad decisions making. They look like the same guy to me.