James Blackman has entered the Portal

Bro they legit only gonna have 1 scholarship Qb this fall with black man transferring, have a transfer thats Not eligible yet, and just being stuck with frenchie

Basically putting them in the same situation as us in 2009 when Jacory Harris was the only true QB on the team (AHIII has been converted to a backup). Similar situation a year later as we only had Stephen Morris and wanted desperately to preserve the redshirt. End result was Jacory was forced to play hurt.

Four weeks ago I was afraid that we might have a similarsituation this fall...that one or two of our quarterbacks would transfer leaving us with no depth whatsoever. Things changed quickly...

Advertisement
TRANSFER PORTAL

802d0cead2d9a13b5ef8a517c6066748--telephone-booth-stuffing.jpg

Advertisement
What are the odds Frenchy makes it through the entire season? Those guys might have had a worse offensive line last year than ours.

I think this will hurt teams that always over sign positions every year... the Bamas, Clemson's, OSUs, Texas, Oklahoma's, LSUs etc...

But the portal is fine with me if we keep losing guys like Cager and bringing in a guy like Osborn lol

Actually, and I hate Clem$on as much as or more than any program out there short of school up north, O$U*, and ND, but they are one program that doesn't really over sign, in general. That's pretty much the difference between their average class rank of about 10 or 11 and Baga's 1-2. Baga oversigns every year while Clem$on is bringing in about the same average level player, but tends to sign somewhere around 5 or so fewer players per year, depending on the season.

Advertisement
Back