James Blackman enjoy

Advertisement
I grew up and graduated with his father. Good friend of mine who is a Florida state trooper. Great family and a great kid. He just needs to rinse off the **** stain left behind when he left trailerhassee and he will be just fine. I'm rooting for him.

I grew up and graduated with his father. Good friend of mine who is a Florida state trooper. Great family and a great kid. He just needs to rinse off the **** stain left behind when he left trailerhassee and he will be just fine. I'm rooting for him.

Blackman should look up Illinois as Bielema just hired OC who coached up Jeff Driskell at Louisiana Tech. This OC, Tony Petersen, also coached Rakheem Cato at Marshall.

Advertisement
I swear one of my favorite QBs to play because after every bad play he folds and go to the sideline and cry just like this. True FSU leader

Poor little fellow, I felt sorry for him. If that was our QB. I'm sure he'll be coaching somewhere JIMBO really left them dry in a hurry.

He’s not a terrible passer. His biggest issue was slow decision making and lack of mobility with a toilet offensive line. He looked decent his first season but the game to game *** kickings he took wore him down. I thought he was going to quit football last year and I wouldn’t have blamed him.

Chris Rix is still the GOAT. His record vs UM will never be matched by another FSU QB. But Blackman was good, too.

He's an honorary Cane in my book. Rix probably has gotten extensive therapy to try and erase the games he played against us from his mind.

I was interested in finding out what he's been doing since college and it seems he's working as a minister. Seems to be doing well, has a family, and that's good to see. No hate here for the man, but man did we ever give it to him in every matchup.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just had to check the Wikipedia article on Chris rix. Does it mention his five losses to Miami? You better believe it does

Advertisement
Back