Jamel Howard Jr 3* DT/NT as a Miami Recuit

Advertisement
eh...i don't care about how a D-Lineman moves in a straight sprint lol. I need to see his lower body explosion and short area quickness.
Lmao that’s exactly what the first clip showed! He blasted out of his stance and was in the backfield lightning quick. He used the bull rush, swim move, club, push-pull, rip. He does it all. Shows quickness and strength but what he showed the most of was quickness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like this kid. For his size, he moves really well. Love the way he moves down the LOS. Got good feet, strong hands, and has a desire to get to the football. You don't see that in a lot of 330lb HS football players. I can tell he loves football. He looks better than a 3 star DT to me. I see the potential for him to be a really good player down the road.

Advertisement
Size-wise fits what we need and impressive, well-spoken young man. Hope wrong, but seems like a midwestern kid who won't be dazzled by sunshine and the beach. Mario needs to work his magic.

Advertisement
OV’ing this weekend.

Paranos don’t miss.
Saw that too but don't understand how. He's taken 5 OV unless 247 reported an OV that was canceled. 3 of which were in 2023. Good news for us either way though. Ole Miss Safety is visiting as well.

Saw that too but don't understand how. He's taken 5 OV unless 247 reported an OV that was canceled. 3 of which were in 2023. Good news for us either way though. Ole Miss Safety is visiting as well.

Based on his 247 profile he was planning on officially visiting ole miss with his his 5th and final official visit Jan 27th, so I imagine it’s a good sign he switched his last oc from ole miss to Miami

@Paranos 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 when it comes to the big ones. Lol

Big N Tall just looks better in green ( & orange) under the Florida sunshine.

RestAndPlayPantSet-Olive_2__MER_PLUS.jpg

Go Canes
#ThickThighsMakeBigLives

Advertisement
Back