Jamel cook

What? Lol

He never had a position in college. He peaked in HS.

Terrible hips and lacked physicality for safety.
Not big or physical enough for LB.
Obviously was never going to a CB, too tall and stiff.

Advertisement
Even if Richt was into taking transfers who burned us the 1st time, why this kid?

He sucks, ask any USC fan. Just because he was a 4* in HS doesn't mean anything. He never panned out

Advertisement
Dude what are you talking about? The problem with Carter is he has two seniors ahead of him and one is an all American. Carter is gonna be great, just give it some time.

I just think Carter will be better suited as a striker. It like that position was made for him. We'll see.

Advertisement
Cook was insanely overrated coming out of HS and lived up to that reputation.

Miami should have zero interest in this kid, and I'd be shocked if they did.

Advertisement
Really not into trying to make a kid suffer for a decision he made not to come when he was 17 or 18 years old.

Glad our coaches don't feel that way too.

We wouldn't have had G.Willis or B. Berlin both of whom we recruited but went to an arch rival UF & both of whom we gladly jumped back on. Because we needed help at those positions.

Problem for Carter is that we don't need safeties now. We now have lots of good talent there already.

That's a much better reason for turning someone away IF you're into winning.

Last edited:
He never had a position in college. He peaked in HS.

Terrible hips and lacked physicality for safety.
Not big or physical enough for LB.
Obviously was never going to a CB, too tall and stiff.
I doubt physicality was a problem of his at USC. I remember him laying wood in High School. I also remember him being a ballhawk, returning punts, and playing receiver at times. I'm really curious as to why he didn't pan out, but the only thing I can possibly think of would be grades.

Advertisement
I doubt physicality was a problem of his at USC. I remember him laying wood in High School. I also remember him being a ballhawk, returning punts, and playing receiver at times. I'm really curious as to why he didn't pan out, but the only thing I can possibly think of would be grades.

Redshirted the freshman season came to usc hurt. I watched a few usc games and he played some in them n specials and a few plays on d. I remember him getting kicked out of a game as well. I know he was an uber athletic kid in high school. Might be a home sick...not fitting in out west situation...i dont think its play on the field

I don't remember this guy Pie Young so I plug it into the Bing search engine (I'm on my Kindle) and all I come back with is "young...creampie....anal..." and stuff like that.

Maybe I should use Google instead.

Advertisement
Back