Jamel Cook - mildly interesting

GoldCane

Junior
Noles247 Class Predictions

Josh Newberg & Chris Nee both think Miami is lurking in the background with Jamel Cook. Doubt it comes to fruition, but despite that most here say he is overrated, kid would be a huge get. Would give us athleticism we have been lacking back at safety for a long time. Sam Bruce also stated that he was on Cook to stay home (along with Pie)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at using the "lurking in the background" bit. That's one of those you're never wrong statements a la "what I'm hearing..." Etc. recruiting vets right there

Josh Newberg & Chris Nee both think they need to troll folks to sell more subscriptions.

Yup, did he ever OV?

Marcus Lewis went to FSU last year with no visit and less connections to FSU then Cook has to UM. Not saying Cook will be a 'Cane but stranger things have happened.

How often does this sort of thing happen?
Kids that don't take OVs to a school rarely sign there, and it doesn't matter if they live 2 blocks from campus.

What they said was even though cook is saying he is deciding between fsu and usc, they still believe miami is the most serious threat to fsu for him.

Advertisement
Marcus Lewis last year. Great OV, buddies with Cager, crystal balled to UM. Committed to FSU at the last minute w/out ever seeing the campus.

Lol at using the "lurking in the background" bit. That's one of those you're never wrong statements a la "what I'm hearing..." Etc. recruiting vets right there

The "what I'm hearing..." line is weak as ****.
I often hear this line in sports talk shows, and it is often used by folks trying
to pass themselves as experts in a subject matter.
Lame.

Marcus Lewis last year. Great OV, buddies with Cager, crystal balled to UM. Committed to FSU at the last minute w/out ever seeing the campus.

Very rare scenario, hardly ever occurs, and alot of that had to do with UM being a mess with regards to the uncertainties
surrounding their coaches.

Advertisement
Josh Newberg & Chris Nee both think they need to troll folks to sell more subscriptions.

Yup, did he ever OV?

Marcus Lewis went to FSU last year with no visit and less connections to FSU then Cook has to UM. Not saying Cook will be a 'Cane but stranger things have happened.

How often does this sort of thing happen?
Kids that don't take OVs to a school rarely sign there, and it doesn't matter if they live 2 blocks from campus.

An OV or UV doesn't make a difference for Cook

Advertisement

Very rare scenario, hardly ever occurs, and alot of that had to do with UM being a mess with regards to the uncertainties

Corn was the same. Committed after NSD when he got offered and that was it. No visits it just got done.

Corn was the same. Committed after NSD when he got offered and that was it. No visits it just got done.

If I recall, Corn had been a lifelong Canes' fan - no, really, not the fake "lifelong Canes" you hear about on the net.
He recruited the school as much as the school recruited him and he was also intrigued by UM hoops.
Cook?
Again, these are all rare occurrences.

Advertisement
Back