Jamarcus Chatman ???

Not gotten lie chatman came in my job to eat last night with his family ( he had on a Miami jacket) I asked him where he was going he wouldn't tell me but I was listening to his family talk about what all he was gonna say on Wednesday but at the end of his speech I over heard his daddy telling everybody to do the fspoo chop smh.... I hope I'm wrong but after seen this it kinda make sense

So a "Miami Fan" with 2 posts in 2 years works in a dining establishment in the same town as a Miami recruit and just happened to overhear a conversation the family was having, in public, about his NSD plans? Oh, and said recruit was also wearing a Miami jacket?

I believe him yo.

Advertisement
Not gotten lie chatman came in my job to eat last night with his family ( he had on a Miami jacket) I asked him where he was going he wouldn't tell me but I was listening to his family talk about what all he was gonna say on Wednesday but at the end of his speech I over heard his daddy telling everybody to do the fspoo chop smh.... I hope I'm wrong but after seen this it kinda make sense

had a miami jacket on but going to FSU. i believe it.

[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] will let us all take 5 years off of our lives stressing about this kid, Over stealing his moment. I respectfully hate him for that.

You've been to Rome, Georgia?? Twice last year!

hqdefault.jpg

lol troll job

How am I a troll if I live in Rome but I will let you have that one

What youth team did Chatman play on?

Advertisement
We get got by the greatest to ever troll, DSJ, and now every little **** bird thinks they can come in here and have us. Unbelievable.

lol troll job

I don't know sir I never said I grew up with him

Advertisement
We get got by the greatest to ever troll, DSJ, and now every little **** bird thinks they can come in here and have us. Unbelievable.

Agree. If they want to be like DSJ they need to at least put some effort in it. Last couple of trolls have been massive dissapointments.

Nah. Joined in October 2 years ago which happened to be the same month we played FSU and haven’t posted once since then? **** off.

It’ll all be over soon...

I also didn’t want to post it but my dogs cousin is the pet of the janitor at chatmans high school. Chatman was seen throwing up the U after dropping his morning duece. Cane lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol troll job

I don't know sir I never said I grew up with him

Do you really think Canes say “fspoo”? LMAO dummy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Should I have took a picture last night I'm sorry I just seen the article an thought it was funny so I just wanted to give my 2 cents.....if y'all wanna meet me I will be at Shane's Rib Shack today

Advertisement
Back