Jamarcus Chatman ???

FYI Ivins just put out a piece on him, but it's a bit of a fluff article. Jamarcus basically said him and his parents "loved" richt, the campus, the team, and the fact they lost 7 d linemen

He's "announcing" on NSD this wednesday.

He also said something about the AH4 what was it???

Nothing in the article mentioned the AH4

He’s referring to the canesport article where he mentioned nesta was recruiting him on the visit to Miami

Advertisement
@Andrew

Can Chatman play the SDE position for a couple of years or do you think he is a one year stop gap at SDE and then kicks down inside to the 3T after a year of eating, lifting, football?

I like him at SDE, but if he adds weight then yes he is moving inside.

Miller
Nesta
Chatman
Coburn

lip_licker.gif

This kid is a huge need. We have zero SSDE on our roster except D Jackson. I think Chatman and Bethel will be playing lots of snaps as backup SSDEs when D needs a breather.

Right now in terms of priority, i have Chatman 4th only behind Silvera, Coburn, and Miller. Chatman is far more important than Ezzard, Campbell, or Surtain.

This kid is a huge need. We have zero SSDE on our roster except D Jackson. I think Chatman and Bethel will be playing lots of snaps as backup SSDEs when D needs a breather.

Right now in terms of priority, i have Chatman 4th only behind Silvera, Coburn, and Miller. Chatman is far more important than Ezzard, Campbell, or Surtain.

“Far more important” lol

Advertisement

Garvin can play SDE too. But I think Bethel moving over to SDE makes the most sense. They could rotate Willis in certain situations as well.

Bethel / Garvin / Chatman at SDE
JoeJax / DJax / Patchan or Chatfield at WDE

Finally watched his tape..

YUGE fan of this kids. Great addition to the class, excited to see him under Kul. Gonna be a player for us.

Last edited:

Quick question. Are you Alex?

Advertisement
Apparently fsu is really in it for chatman. Ivins said he isnt as confident as he was before on him.

If we lose Briggs AND Chatman to FSU I'll throw Kaliguwski in the river.

Advertisement
Not gotten lie chatman came in my job to eat last night with his family ( he had on a Miami jacket) I asked him where he was going he wouldn't tell me but I was listening to his family talk about what all he was gonna say on Wednesday but at the end of his speech I over heard his daddy telling everybody to do the fspoo chop smh.... I hope I'm wrong but after seen this it kinda make sense

Advertisement
Not gotten lie chatman came in my job to eat last night with his family ( he had on a Miami jacket) I asked him where he was going he wouldn't tell me but I was listening to his family talk about what all he was gonna say on Wednesday but at the end of his speech I over heard his daddy telling everybody to do the fspoo chop smh.... I hope I'm wrong but after seen this it kinda make sense

lol troll job

You waited two years for this moment. I'll give it to you.

lol troll job

How am I a troll if I live in Rome but I will let you have that one

Advertisement
Back