Jamarcus chatman highlight...

brock

All-American
This man a ******* beast.... wow
[TWEET]851398712194715648[/TWEET]
Plays physical, fast af for a dlineman, can hit, disruptive,powerful and plays in the backfield. Impressive
Nesta silvera and Jamarcus chapman at dt is an A haul imo

Advertisement
Great looking prospect.

His twitter feed has been all Miami recently.

Silvera and Chatman + 1 more (Briggs) would be very nice haul.

Coaching staff LOVES this kid. Just need to get him on campus, which should happen soon.

Last edited:
Solid player, hope he brings Anderson like originally planned.

He would be a nice pick up!
[TWEET]851553574173782016[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Coaching staff LOVES this kid. Just need to get him on campus, which should happen soon.

According to the Gayturd board, Chatman was supposed to visit us and them over Spring break but he had a transportation issue. They said he also wants a Clemson offer:

Capture+_2017-04-10-20-56-15.jpg

According to the Gayturd board, Chatman was supposed to visit us and them over Spring break but he had a transportation issue. They said he also wants a Clemson offer:

View attachment 44190

Clemson would be difficult competition and so would UGA, but at this point I don't see UGA offering. I think Clemson ends up offering later in the process, so locking him in early would be crucial. Having a good season, especially on the DL will go a long ways as well.

Advertisement

View attachment 44190

He's not getting a Clemson offer. Not with the class that they're bringing in/

Yeah no chance Clemson offers. They're going to clean up with multiple 5* and a few more Top-100 guys on the DL alone (Thomas, Henry, Mascoll, Belk at least).

Georgia seems to be the one to worry about potentially offering him.

Yeah no chance Clemson offers. They're going to clean up with multiple 5* and a few more Top-100 guys on the DL alone (Thomas, Henry, Mascoll, Belk at least).

Georgia seems to be the one to worry about potentially offering him.

Damned! Multiple five star kids and some top 100 all on the D line?

Advertisement

View attachment 44190

Clemson would be difficult competition and so would UGA, but at this point I don't see UGA offering. I think Clemson ends up offering later in the process, so locking him in early would be crucial. Having a good season, especially on the DL will go a long ways as well.
These kids knows what time it is. This season performance will not be the difference maker. It's a given we perform well on the DL. Kool got this.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Clemson is very hot now. They have surpassed FSU in recruiting at least in the ACC, we are getting there but now we need some big wins on national tv. Once we keep getting the best in FL it's only a matter of time

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back