JAMARCUS CHATMAN decommits from Tennessee

Advertisement
Just exchanged messages with Chatman and he said the Kool has not had any contact with him. So there’s that

OK, hope it changes.

I would be surprised if it does
So we can recruit Nigel bethel but not Chapman ? Don’t like that...

How does a CB recruit have anything to do with a DT recruit?

Just off the principle of how we can double back on someone like bethel and not do the same for Chapman regardless of the position he plays.

OK, hope it changes.

Just off the principle of how we can double back on someone like bethel and not do the same for Chapman regardless of the position he plays.

Different position coaches different mentality. Kool has complete control of the dline so it’s not up to the rest of the staff if they like Chatman or not and he has obviously found other players he likes more now

OK, hope it changes.

Maybe they just don't like the way Chapman's senior season went. Maybe grades are a concern. We really don't know

We seemed to be all about Derrick Hunter then we wanted nothing to do with him because of grades and a lackluster season. It happens.

Coaches aren't holding a grudge on anyone just because they committed somewhere else. If they like the recruit enough they'll double back. Must have more to do with who we feel good about at DT and who we don't feel good about at CB. We need backup plans at DB and we don't at DT

Maybe they just don't like the way Chapman's senior season went. Maybe grades are a concern. We really don't know

We seemed to be all about Derrick Hunter then we wanted nothing to do with him because of grades and a lackluster season. It happens.

Coaches aren't holding a grudge on anyone just because they committed somewhere else. If they like the recruit enough they'll double back. Must have more to do with who we feel good about at DT and who we don't feel good about at CB. We need backup plans at DB and we don't at DT

Defintiely won’t be because of how his senior season went. Chapman dominated as he always does. Rome ga the school he plays for has the best defense in the state and the best dline in Georgia and he’s a big reason why

Advertisement

Defintiely won’t be because of how his senior season went. Chapman dominated as he always does. Rome ga the school he plays for has the best defense in the state and the best dline in Georgia and he’s a big reason why

I'm sure they have a reason. I liked his junior film more than I like Carson's senior film even against better comp in Georgia. Must be some legit concern with him.

I'm sure they have a reason. I liked his junior film more than I like Carson's senior film even against better comp in Georgia. Must be some legit concern with him.
Who knows man.

Another dude that played himself. When will these kids learn not to mess with kul da gawwww?

Advertisement
Any chance Chapman reaches out to coach Kool? He's the one that played games, man up admit your mistake and become a cane.

Lackluster season?! Have you seen Hunter´s junior highlights? He made a huge jump forwards this season. Explosive stud. I say a prayer for his grades every night before I go to bed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back