Jamal Carter

what was funny is that FAU never ran the football to Chad's side of the field. You think the coaches would've figured that out

Advertisement
For Al it's more about their attitude, how they practice and do in off season workouts that determines who starts than who is the best player.

Defense subs about every play. It's frustrating and stupid. Those two are really full of themselves( golden, no frio). You don't get a trophy for playing the most guys...

Our guys on defense never get into a groove because of this. Dude is subbing out two dts, one corner just randomly.

I truly want to know the end game to all this subbing/and packages they throw out there since they've been here . Please don't say it keeps guys fresh either. Because we wilt in second halfs add to it he has our offense running clock to make his d look better.

When chad, Kamalu, rayshawn, grace leave the field it makes no **** sense. It's actually aggravating, almost as aggravating as no frio having out DBS talking to each other while the play is going on because he is in the booth eating trail mix and has to phone in his play call to Kareem brown then to the players on the field. This defense is so reactionary it's amazing for a good part of the game fau was scheming us, and out flanking us so bad I was laughing at the obvious runs up the guy they were able to get.

Nebraska is going to eat us up on that. Dalvin cook goes for 200 as well because that's his game

The mass substations is maddening, makes zero sense and gives us no advantage. No one gets into a groove playing 1-2 series, and they're not giving participation trophies for playing the most guys

Advertisement
I'm tired of all this **** substituting. Pick your best 11 and put them out there on a regular basis. Let them get into the groove of a game. We play too many **** guys.

Why the **** is Chad Thomas EVER standing on the sidelines?!

Exactly! Let you're starters play and get the rest in the game during mop up time.

Its called WEfense for a reason WE all get to play YAYYYY!!!!! Then ice cream for everyone!!

Seriously, I've never seen the frequency of substitutions on a defense. It screams the coaching staff is indecisive and lack real leadership. Name your starting 11 play your 2-3 top reserves depending on situation and roll with it. Man up and make a decision!!

Give him the game ball taking that RB out. Never want to see someone get hurt, and I hope dude is alright. But that hit changed the game.

Advertisement
Carter dropped the hammer. Crucial play, as the defense had no idea wtf was going on at the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back