Jamal Carter

I'm not gunna jump off the Carter train yet, hes still young and has some maturing to do on the field. I also don't get the hate for Fentress, hes one of the better walk ons you find. He shouldn't see the field as much as he does but he's not bad. Don't think we're gunna have that problem next year with Bush, carter, jenkins, gayot, isn't jaquan johnson gunna be here next year to? Doubt Fentress is gunna see the field next year

Advertisement
"Carter is going to rip peoples heads off this season, can't wait" - CIS

Soooooo.....we are ready to throw ole Jamal from the train already? He is a sophomore. Lets at least give him one more year. Is he Jalen Ramsey? No. But Ramsey is a stud and was labeled a 5 star for a reason. (Thank God the Noles didnt find a way to get Willie Downs qualified two years ago. The thought of him and Ramsey in the secondary together would give me nightmares)

so the gap of a TN 5 star and a SFLA 4 start is that big???
Jalen was/is an elite player, plain and simple. Carter is a blue chip prospect but nowhere as good. This was another example of stacking chips and how FSU does that. Homers on this board will say our guy is better their guys are overrated, but eventually when your roster is as stacked as theirs is, someone steps up like Ramsey did last night. Also it has nothing to do with location, SFLA produces the best talent but lets stop with this nonsense that somehow where you are born makes you better. Last time I checked, players like Jerry Rice, Reggie White, Peyton Manning, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Barry Sanders, etc etc aren't from SFLA…...

Advertisement
Back