Jamal Carter

Advertisement
All you have to do is watch the game. Do you watch special team coverage units?

No, I close my eyes.

I swear some people have watched the entire season like this

414.gif

I don't have the luxury of hearing the commentators on TV call out the names of the frickin gunners on special teams, seeing as how I'm one of the few who actually go to the games!

Oh you go to games? I guess that gives you a pass to be fuggin blind? "excuses are tools of incompetence"....

A simple yes or no would've sufficed, but thanks everybody for the scolding, you've proved your fanhood.

Advertisement

414.gif

I don't have the luxury of hearing the commentators on TV call out the names of the frickin gunners on special teams, seeing as how I'm one of the few who actually go to the games!

OWNED!!!!

No watch the games in person and pay attention. You could not miss Carter running his mouth at the FSU game, you were there right FLcane???

Changed his number from 6 to 12 so you may not have noticed earlier. He had about three special teams penalties against Wake. Has played STs all year. Gonna be relying on him next year.

wait!!!!... someone actually being nice to a fellow cane fan... be careful man -- they are gonna turn on you

414.gif

I haven't missed a game in years. Always keep a roster in front of me early in the season until I am comfortable that I know the names and numbers. Actually have the hurricanesports.com roster saved on my phone so, in the event I brain fart, I can check it in a second. That said, dude, I can understand not knowing a lesser name has played, but Carter is one of the guys that, at least in my case, I have kept an eye on all year wondering if he would break into the two deep at safety. And for the doubters who think he should be playing ahead of Highsmith anyway, may I remind you that while yes, he probably couldn't do any worse than AJ overall, the fact is that putting a young kid out there before he is ready can really hurt his development by destroying his confidence. That is why it is much more common for freshmen to break in slowly over the course of the season than it is for the super stud who starts from day one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back