Jamal Carter

Advertisement
Carter is a specimen already before his sr. season. He's about 6'1 200 pounds. Look for him to start next year day 1

his PR skills at his size is amazing. Golden is building the last 2 classes with defensive impact players thats how you wins championships. In college football you can win titles with average QB like Bama and LSU but dominating defenses is what drives you to BCS titles. Matthew Thomas,Carter,Bostwick,Burns are the type of players you start that with....

Bama does not have avg skill position players...they have gone from elite college player to elite college player and seem to have a star to lean on offensively every year. If most teams could be so lucky. Ingram....jones....richardson... it hasn't been soley the offensive lines blocking. LSU has above avg skill players. Both have suspect offensive systems and playcalling. LSU just can't find a qb who can throw the football.

Advertisement
I think the main thing with Jamal is can he stay healthy? IF he can then we going have a great player.

Carter flashes ELITE athleticism on multiple levels; size, top end speed, agility, burst, lateral speed. this kid is an absolute must get and a straight stud

He's a stud. I'm really high on him. If we can hold it together this year and land the kids we're supposed to land, we're going to have some hellacious talent on defense moving forward.

9.gif

Advertisement
Carter, Burns, +1 at S please. I don't even care if we take a CB this year although 1 would be nice.

Really want Mackenzie Alexander at CB. If that means signing his brother, you do it IMO.
I absolutely agree. It seems like his recruitment is REALLY weird and that his interest in UM is superficial at best. I may be way off base here, but I would be surprised if he's in this class with or without his brother.

Advertisement
Back