Jamal Carter

Advertisement
People are way too hard on him . He is good player , not great but he makes plays all the time. He isn't great covering WR at times though for sure.

It's like sometimes he'll be in perfect place to make the tackle but then it's like he'll overshoot his placement and end up behind the ball carrier. I like him a lot but when you watch him him, this really stands out.

He definitely is not a linebacker but he needs to be a blitzing safety are something he lacks instincts at the position I still like him and he's one of he most physical defenders on our team we need dudes like hin

Advertisement
It blows my mind that in one breath people can critique his instincts and tackling and then proceed to say he should be at LB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
We have gave up nothing in the padding game and have dominated on defense all 3 games and this is what yall pick to complain about?

Carter is one of the anchors on defense that has allowed UM to be so dominate

Mark my words amari carter and billy gibson will take jobs when they arrive. They have range and i dont think any safety on our roster right now has range

Both Jenkins and Carter are gone after this year...not really any jobs to take unless you want to say they are taking it from Jaq

Yea jaq is not on there level....love the kid all dade and all that but these kids r legit d1 safeties that can run

Advertisement
People have been saying this for years, so why go and make a thread about it right after a good win?

Everybody was jocking Jaquan in high school, now he's going to get passed up by a couple of kids in high school. Next cats coming up are always better options in fans eyes.

We win by 5 tds...ppl gotta find something to ***** about smh

exactly...bipolar *** fans. its always the same narrative
"_____ is gonna be a beast when he arrives here"
After said player arrives...... "_____ sucks, he is a JAG, wait till_____ gets here, they are going to be a beast"
After that player arrives..... "man does ______suck, he cant do anything, wait till ______ gets here next year, he is gonna be a beast"

an so on and so forth, predictable each and every year. its like a ****** intellectual menstrual cycle

Last edited by a moderator:
still think carter will make some $$$ after he does his pro day testing. i look at some of the bama safeties like mark barron and think in the right pro system, carter will have some developmental potential.

Advertisement
still think carter will make some $$$ after he does his pro day testing. i look at some of the bama safeties like mark barron and think in the right pro system, carter will have some developmental potential.

Not sure he can have a good 40, though. Looks like he's carrying a piano on his back when he runs

Advertisement
Back