Jamal Carter to LB?

LB. We're on the same page buddy. We should meet and do this together.....
GIFSoup

297.gif
GIFSoup

300.gif

Advertisement
look at the games from 2000-2003 and look at the LB's. That is what we need at that position. Carter can be an Ed Reed type of DB / Safety if his football IQ picks up.

For all the good our DT's are with this read, hesitate, and get fudge packed, might as well go with a 0-6-5.

Advertisement
Perryman
Kirby
Armbrister
Grace
McCord
Owens
Young
Smith
McCray
Jackson

Those should be your linebackers

Advertisement
Call me crazy but if Armbrister/Grace/Kirby are not getting it done at OLB; I would like to see Jamal get a look there in the nickel package. I mean if you're gonna put Grace in there at 6'1 210 you might as well let Carter roll at 6'1 207.

Also, if AQM isn't ready to be a every down DE i would let him compete at LB too. I believe thats what BAMA and ND were recruiting him for anyways(I know they run 3-4). For those of you who say he can't cover (Can any of our backers cover?) all we do is sit in zone and I don't see Thurston getting any pick 6's anytime soon.

Of course, all of this is probably wayyyyyyyy to out of the box for Al/D'nofrio. I'm not bashing either but the proof is in the game day film. When you bring in the same 2 speed rush DE's (AQM and Tyriq) on every 3rd and 5 or more and do the exact same stunt......... and expect me to believe thats the only thing they're capable of doing....... you're selling yourself, the players, and the fan base short.

Either way I'll be behind my Canes 1000% no matter what come 1 Sept when we kick that Cardinal ***!

You got it buddy!

The quality of posters on this board actually managed to get worse during my 4 month hiatus. Didn't think it was possible.

Advertisement
AQM is going to be a starter at LB. I don't even want to touch the rest of this thread. Burn it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back