JayCane20 Don't ask me if I'm alright Premium Joined Nov 30, 2014 Messages 14,626 Oct 30, 2016 #21 umhurricane2511 said: All I know is Fentress would have housed that ****ing fumble last night. Click to expand... Holy **** I forgot about Fentress lmao. They're slowly getting better.. Fentress<Crawford<Carter<Knowles? lol
umhurricane2511 said: All I know is Fentress would have housed that ****ing fumble last night. Click to expand... Holy **** I forgot about Fentress lmao. They're slowly getting better.. Fentress<Crawford<Carter<Knowles? lol
Rellyrell RellyReez is Back Fa Sheez Joined Dec 19, 2013 Messages 35,036 Oct 30, 2016 #22 This thread is depressing
M miamifan007 Junior Premium Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 4,437 Oct 30, 2016 #23 brock said: 561Cane said: at UM. Really, someone explain to me what positive on-field quality this guy brings? Understand the guy tries, but less that, what else... Click to expand... Hard to believe that when we have already seen kacy Rodgers and aj high smith but idk man might be Click to expand... Don't forget Cooper. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brock said: 561Cane said: at UM. Really, someone explain to me what positive on-field quality this guy brings? Understand the guy tries, but less that, what else... Click to expand... Hard to believe that when we have already seen kacy Rodgers and aj high smith but idk man might be Click to expand... Don't forget Cooper. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk