Jamal carter interview

brock

All-American
Rooting for this guy
NFL Draft Q&A: Miami safety Jamal Carter | Tampa Bay Times

Q: How much did you like this past season under Mark Richt and the direction he's taking things at Miami?

A: "I love Coach Richt. He's one of the greatest coaches I've ever had. I had the honor of just being there one more here to be with his coaching staff. They taught me so much that I didn't learn in the past three years before that. It felt good being with that coaching staff."

Amateur hour is over on the coaching staff at Miami now...

Advertisement
Miami will have a bunch of draft picks this year imo
Njoku
Kaaya
Elder
Isidora
Coley
Rayshawn jenkins
That's 6 For sure

Pretty good chance
Jamal carter
Adrian colbert

Hopeful but not sure
Muhammad
Grace
Yearby

Had Muhammad and Grace played in his defense both would have been top 4 round picks imo. Yearby left to early but he got to do what he got to do

Advertisement
Grace gets drafted because he runs a 4.5 as a LB and had a pretty good junior year. Muhammad really hasn't done a thing to warrant getting drafted.

Grace gets drafted because he runs a 4.5 as a LB and had a pretty good junior year. Muhammad really hasn't done a thing to warrant getting drafted.

Muhammad lost out on a year with Kul, would have made a difference in his game and probably would have gotten drafted. Now a FA, IMO

Advertisement
The bad news (for wise NFL teams) is this is likely the last year to buy Hurricane players 60 cents on the dollar. The good news (for the players, coaches and us) is it likely means we begin seeing more out of the players while they're still in our freakin' program.

Advertisement
Back