Jamal Carter development couldve changed this team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think carter will in end up at linebacker next year and outgrow the position

I have no clue if you're right but to me he always looked to have the body type that would have to starve itself to not add a ton of weight, and he came in 200+ IIRC. Wouldn't be surprising to me.

Thought he would be in 2 deep by now

His lack of development has forced us to rely on highsmith

Hope Carter fixes whatever his problem is

Was hoping he couldve been like Bushin 12
You sir are a jackass of biblical proportions.

I have no clue if you're right but to me he always looked to have the body type that would have to starve itself to not add a ton of weight, and he came in 200+ IIRC. Wouldn't be surprising to me.

if he blows up and loses minimal (or no, preferably) speed, he'd be an amazing linebacker in pass coverage.

Bush was a freshmen

Id rather carter over highsmith

**** id take gary carter now over highsmith

Advertisement
Highsmith not the problem....

Sheesh he and Rodgers actually exceeded expectations this season so far

Advertisement
I love being 7-0... LOL to the OP

498.jpg

I agree with the OP. If Jamal Carter would have developed correctly he would have dramatically changed this team. We might even be undefeated right now.....

If playing linebacker is a real possibility, then isn't pretty foolish for him to play DB this season? Seems like he should've redshirted to learn the position.

If playing linebacker is a real possibility, then isn't pretty foolish for him to play DB this season? Seems like he should've redshirted to learn the position.

I don't have any idea. Coaches may view him completely as a safety.

Advertisement
Too bad Trayone Gray didn't develop faster...the defense would be totally different with him back there at safety.

Too bad this thread sucks. Could have spent a this time reading other, better, more informing threads.

Advertisement
Too bad this thread sucks. Could have spent a this time reading other, better, more informing threads.

Here? You mean all of the ones where our QB, the OC, the DC, the OL, the LBs, the DTs, the DEs, the DBs, Hagens, the TEs all suck, and the only players worth a ***** are Duke and Ryan Williams?

Bush was a freshmen

Id rather carter over highsmith

**** id take gary carter now over highsmith

1.jpg

Bro....Please just fall back man Carter is still developing and I think progressing fine.
If you watched the game last week...He had 2 penalties on Special Teams...He has skills yes but
In critical games you may want to have those with game speed and great knowledge of the playbook
They are less likely to have busts in coverage...Highsmith just does not have the athleticism as
others do ...but the kid is smart..

Funny how yall are riding with highsmith

Ok cool

See u here saturday night

See how youbfeel bout the

He did get a pick vs savanah so theres that career highlight

Funny how bush beasted as a freshmen but carters not gettin it

Way overhyped ray ray armstring pt. 2?

Burns is a freshmen he playin

Coley too

Aqm

Carter ridin bench & we r stuck w highsmith